What I'm most excited about

steele6

Hi VAEO

I'd just like to say I'm really excited about a few of your projects that you are developing, as a South African, I have obvious bias!

The Hawk

Obviously, as the trainer for the SANDF, its really exciting to have the Hawk soon to be released and I might be able to fly something our airforce has! (whenever you get around to doing the SANDF version of the hawk (the T2?) that will be awesome as well :)

But further it will be a great aircraft to practice/train for fun with a (hopefully) simple and less complex aircraft than a current gen fighter.

Saab Gripen

Now, I noticed it's on your roadmap and not guarenteed and all that, but as it's a multi-role fighter with a wonderful airframe to look at it would be really awesome to get into the cockpit one day (2016? Pleeaassee!)

Would be cool if you could do the gripen NG but obviously whatever you have access to in terms of information. In the meantime I'll train to fly the Hawk in preparation for the gripen :p

Sea Harrier

Once again this aircraft is on your roadmap and I'm not sure why I like this aircraft, but it's a beautiful one, I look forward to flying it in DCS sometime in the far future.

Keep us updated and I hope the Hawk will have some SANDF skins :) (and get cracking on the gipen! I'm really excited. )

Regards Steele6

The Frightening is also top of my list. F.6 please though as alicatt says the export version offers more flexibility. That said we'll have the Tornado GR1 for ground pounding.

Second for me is the Mk XIV spitfire. It'll be my go-to plane for WW2 air to air.

Well the F53 is a F6 with a few add-on's ;)

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Hi VAEO

I'd just like to say I'm really excited about a few of your projects that you are developing, as a South African, I have obvious bias!

The Hawk

Obviously, as the trainer for the SANDF, its really exciting to have the Hawk soon to be released and I might be able to fly something our airforce has! (whenever you get around to doing the SANDF version of the hawk (the T2?) that will be awesome as well :)

But further it will be a great aircraft to practice/train for fun with a (hopefully) simple and less complex aircraft than a current gen fighter.

Saab Gripen

Now, I noticed it's on your roadmap and not guarenteed and all that, but as it's a multi-role fighter with a wonderful airframe to look at it would be really awesome to get into the cockpit one day (2016? Pleeaassee!)

Would be cool if you could do the gripen NG but obviously whatever you have access to in terms of information. In the meantime I'll train to fly the Hawk in preparation for the gripen :p

Sea Harrier

Once again this aircraft is on your roadmap and I'm not sure why I like this aircraft, but it's a beautiful one, I look forward to flying it in DCS sometime in the far future.

Keep us updated and I hope the Hawk will have some SANDF skins :) (and get cracking on the gipen! I'm really excited. )

Regards Steele6

+1:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...