Nvidia Shadowplay

Maverick-X

Hey guys,

I'd really like to use Shadowplay with DCS, as there are moments in Multiplayer I would like to have captured. I don't like running a recording software permanently, as my disk space is limited, so this feature is really what I'm looking for. But DCS does not seem to be natively supported, any Ideas how I can get it running in DCS?

Thanks in advance,

Mav

If you right click the Nvidia icon in your taskbar and select GForce Experience/Shadow Play you can turn it on. Then while viewing tracks in DCS World you can activate the recorder using ALT+F9 for whatever segments of the track you want to capture. They will be saved in your "my videos" folder and then can be accessed using a movie editing software program. I use windows movie maker. It works fine with DCS world tracks.

Thx, but trackfiles are... I just cant describe how bad and inacurate they are without using words I'd rather not use here ^^

The screen recording (recording on purpose) is not really a feaure I want to use. Besides it does not work for me ingame. I just recognized I can make a video of the menu (launcher.exe), and it will be labeled "Ghost Recon Phantoms"...

But what I really would like is the shadowplay function: always recording in the background and only saving the last X min when the hotkey is pressed. But for DCS it wont start the background recording (or any recording in my current case)

EDIT:

Just recognized the error: DCS was not recognized because I was running it in windowed fullscreen mode. Now that I'm running it fullscreen it is recognized and background recording works!

Edited by Maverick-X