DSMS page, Weapons are all red/missing

skinnadoor

I've owned this sim since the begging. I don't ever remember having this much trouble with the DSMS page.

No matter what sequence I try.... I can't get my stores to show up as green and available.

I turn everything on... "Load ALL" from my DTS page... then I go to DSMS...and it's all red.

Is there a certain sequence of switches, to a successful loading of weapons via the DTS page?

This is really frustrating especially when creating missions.

Thanks in advance.

Skinnadoor.

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Is there a certain sequence of switches, to a successful loading of weapons via the DTS page?

You have to hit load all or load DSMS after the weapons are on your plane. So if you are using the load out you selected in the mission editor you shouldn't have this problem. If you are adjusting you load out via the re-arm menu you must wait until the stores are loaded, then use the Load page to tell the plane what you have.

You may also be experiencing a bug which commonly occurs when the prepare mission function is used. Basically, once you select prepare mission in the editor your payload is "locked."

If you used "prepare mission" you can fix the issue by unzipping the mission file and editing some code. I'll see if I can find you a link with instructions.

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

Also, if you are doing a cold start it's possible to be pressing the "Load" buttons before the plane is ready for you to do it.

Next time you do a cold start, as soon as you have APU power turn on the two CDU switches. Let the thing start aligning as you complete other tasks. If you watch the CDU screen, then you will see something like "DTS upload complete" on the top line of the screen. Once that is done, you can go ahead and press the "Load all" button.

I'm not sure if this is actually your issue, but it's something to consider at least.