selling panels + maybe ACES II (Netherlands)

Whisky One

So still for sale:

CDU (with pushbutton switches with green LED), button plate, and backplate. High quality engraved grey buttons.

CAUTION (warning panel) with LED plate (without LED) and diffuser plate. the picture of a test with a green led strip i had speaks for itself.

20150526_203535_resized.jpg

20150526_203544_resized.jpg

20150603_003302_resized.jpg

20150603_004250_resized.jpg

-----------------------

Hi guys I'm thinking about selling some items. This is not about giving up my dreamcockpit but a change of dream. My goal is to fly a wingsuit in 1 to 1,5 years from now on and I need some more money to get the jumps that are needed.My projector is now on the ceiling in my livingroom. So its a joy to sit on the couch and watch a movie on a 2 meter wide screen but I have to drag in my controls to play DCS. so that only happens every couple of weeks.

So I want to know if people are interested. and I'll post more pics if you like.

For Sale (Netherlands would be the most easy).

Buttkicker Gamer 2 (complete with amp and mount + cables.)

this was one of the best things I added to my pit. (feel the runway, firing mavs releasing MK82's with a nice *clunck* and rockets and of course the GAU-8

panels (all engraved):

-CDU (+green led buttons and engraved buttons)

-UFC (+green led buttons and engraved buttons with housing)

-Electric power panel (with some switches.)

-Caution panel

-EW/countermeasure panel (without buttons)

specials

-original A-10 APU FIRE PULL Handle

-original (F16) Oxygen panel

-original (F16?/A10) center console light. (it's for above the fuel indicators.)

-original ACES II locking Pin (for locking after de-arming the seat.)

-original remove when arming label/flag

-resin knob so you can cast your own

-original frequency knob

Aces II seat

ACES II MDF replica for 90% complete with Deadman's awesome decal stickers, wooden handles, original (F16?) Seatback cushion and replica seat cushion. It also comes with a harness so you can connect yourself to the seat. you only need to paint some things and make a mechanism for the handles. (the gloves are not for sale.) If you are in the Netherlands you can come and look at the seat and If you want to buy it and don't have room in your car i'll deliver.

attachment.php?attachmentid=90365&d=1383427431

attachment.php?attachmentid=90362&d=1383427274

attachment.php?attachmentid=90363&d=1383427274

in the meantime I'll keep my HOTAS Warthog and rudders.

here is a pic of some of the panels and little things:

20140922_214506_resized.jpg

Edited by Whisky One
important message at the top added.

Sheeeeet that seat looks awesome! If I only lived nearby I would buy it... sorry for OT but where did you get those harnesses and cushions?!

thanks man! I got the harness with risers from a Dutch Collector. I made the seat cushion myself from a rounded square cushion. The cushion for the back is an original one I got it from a guy that was selling his pit :)

• 3 weeks later...

I also am willing to sell the unfinished panels (high quality engraved) to users outside the Netherlands.

still available:

CDU

UFC

Electric power panel

Caution Panel

EW panel

real oxygen regulator

I am also curious what a fair price would be for my ACES II replica.

• 7 months later...

thx :)

here are some pictures.

there is a little piece broken (the white part. but is very easy to repair with glue (i have the small parts.)

So still for sale:

CDU (with pushbutton switches with green LED), button plate, and backplate. High quality engraved grey buttons.

CAUTION (warning panel) with LED plate (without LED) and diffuser plate. the picture of a test with a green led strip i had speaks for itself.

Edited by Whisky One

• 11 months later...

Bump all still for sale

So still for sale: