JTAC

lmp

Just in case you guys missed it, the MiG-21bis is JTAC compatible out of the box. No fancy lasers or datalinks of course, but the guy on the ground will happily guide you with WP. I just tried it and it makes CAS sooo much easier.

TBH I never tried but Hijack made a mod for JTAC in BS and I imagine that would use russian units. there is a link in my sig explaining adding JTAC in the ME if you need it:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

should be interesting without digital shit.. I will try today and report back..

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

This Is interesting. I had a play around with this tonight. Yes, the Reaper JTAC and Ground JTAC do work. They call back with 9 line and coordinates.

Now, how do we get the coordinates on our HSI to show position?

I used a USA Mig21 with USA JTACs.

Use Channel 0 for Reaper Enfield and Channel 7 for Axeman Ground JTAC

JTAC for MIG-21.miz