DCS in music

Charly_Owl

I thought I'd make a small compilation of the excellent music in DCS composed by the very talented Konstantsin Kuzniatsou. You may also know him as BTD on the forums. Hats off to you and keep on rockin', mate.

My favourite tracks are the A-10C theme and the P-51D Theme. I remembered when I first bought these modules and went into the main menu, I knew I was in for something special. :)

Enjoy!

Edited by Charly_Owl

I have to admit, now hearing it, I prefer the old Flaming Cliffs 3 music to the new one. Also the Fw-190 music seems very fitting. Thanks so much to Konstantsin Kuzniatsou for compiling this so I can hear all the modules music that I do not own.

Edit: Btw, I noticed that there were a few tracks missing, like the MiG-21 and Combined Arms.

Edited by Revan
adding in that I did not see the MiG-21 and combined arms music come up.

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

I have to say I prefer the guitar music off of the first DCS Blackshark.

Seriously did nobody else think that music was awesome?

The new DCS Blackshark music makes me want to reach for the mute button, no offence, it is just not my taste.

Does anybody know how to put the music from BS 1 into DCSW? It would be appreciated.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Music does put you in that excited anticipatory mood of your first run of DCS. I remember thinking this is going to be an awesome piece of software.

Like opening a gift/present from a friend who knows what you like. Awesome job guys, Kudos to all involved with this great title.

• Like 1

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

My only take on dcs soundtracks:

thank all of you who do like it :)

Wasn't this the music that used to play in the multiplayer menu?

BTW, why did it stop playing in the multiplayer menu?

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Now that I listen to it.... I think I have to enable music again when hearing this soundtrack remix.

Yeah, it get's you hooked and tunnel visioned ;)

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I would love it if on the next update they put the old Black Shark music back in.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the Mig-21 music is by far the best. Has a hint of the 90's. Wish someone could make a proper extended version.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Here is the Blackshark 1 Theme:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/274487/

Copy the 'Sound' folder to the "...Eagle Dynamics/DCS World/Mods/aircraft/Ka-50' folder.

Thank you.

I have now enabled music in the GUI menu. It was nice to slide that bar from 0 to 100.

Thanks again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 8 months later...