Engine Sound Affected By ARC ident

Kaiza

Appears that when the radio is in "compass" for sound selection and the ARC is identing the engine noise disappears. Engine noise returns when just "radio" is selected. When out of range of the station and radio is selected the engine noise disappears again, but returns in "compass" mode (ie the bug reverses when out of ident range).

Have I made that confusing enough?

[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

I think it's actually just static. Request ground power and turn on the ARK and radio, and you'll hear it with engines off. Additionally, it responds to the ARK volume knob and doesn't change at all with throttle settings.

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

I have a realy nasty noise with Gyros (RSBN) which is louder than ALL other stuff so that i mistook it with engine sounds.

Batteries doesn´t bother me. But the Gyros swoosh can´t be normal??? :no_sad:

IT HURTS!!!

Edit: sorry wrong thread

Edited by Ganesh
sorry wrong thread

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL