Bug Report: Georgian Oilwar C-P1.2,C-P2.2

akaimeganekko

Bug Description/Steps to Reproduce:

I've confirmed 2 missions of Georgian Oilwar Campaign couldn't work properly.

And I suspect that the same bug can happen to any other mission.

File Names are : ATO-C-P1.2.miz, ATO-C-P2.2.miz

From the Campaign Menu, Selecting "Oil War Capter3", and the mission ATO-C-P1.2.miz or ATO-C-P2.2.miz is being loaded, then the message "YOUR FLIGHT IS DELAYED TO START, PLEASE WAIT" is displayed.

When the loading is completed, I click the "FLY" Button.Then F2 aircraft view is displayed and I can't aquire any control of the Ka-50.

I've confirmed the bug above is reproducable.

My version No. of DCS WORLD is 1.2.10.32095.

PC Configuration:

CPU Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHZ

RAM 32GB

MotherBoard ASUSTEK P8Z77-V Deluxe

Graphics Card GTX680-DC2T-2GD5

OS Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit

G940 Joystics, throttle, and pedal

P.S.

When I changed all Su-25T's skill settings of the Airlane Group "RU CAS" in those two missions from "Random" to "Excellent" by the mission editor , then the bug described above was disappeared.

But I suspect that same bugs may happen to any other missions.

I'm afraid I have to change all missions' settings one by one by the mission editor.I don't want to do so.

I'd be very grateful if the bug above is fixed.

Thank you.

I've seen similar problems in mission C-P8.1 and C-P8.3. I spawn looking at my Ka-50 in F2 mode and see the message "YOUR FLIGHT IS DELAYED TO START, PLEASE WAIT". Eventually the helis start up and fly their route, but I never get control. If I pull up the scoreboard, my aircraft is listed as Su-25T.

In mission C-P9.2, I got the "YOUR FLIGHT IS DELAYED..." message, then gained control of a Ka-50 at a different base than the one shown in the route/briefing.

I haven't checked other missions for errors.

I suspect that when AI pilots' skill is set to 'random', they can now end up randomly setting themselves to 'player' and cause conflicts.