Kh-66 Bug?

ThorBrasil

When I put the selector weapons in C-24 / 1-2 to use the Kh-66. He shoots alone the left side of the missile.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

The problem he shoots alone without my permit. I tried to play video. Now it's normal. Do not know why. LN look to see if be ok.

Negative. Only happens with Kh-66. I use a brand new X52 Pro.

The Kh-66 is my favourite weapon, and i've fired lots of them, they work like a charm. I'd say it's 95% double binding issue. Triple check that no other device is mapped to weapon release.

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

That's why I edit out all the default stick bindings ("combos={xyz}," part) out of the input default.luas :D

It sucks to remove those mappings one by one for like 6 devices. And you can't even just hit Del on the keyboard to remove a mapping :)

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

That's why I edit out all the default stick bindings ("combos={xyz}," part) out of the input default.luas :D

It sucks to remove those mappings one by one for like 6 devices. And you can't even just hit Del on the keyboard to remove a mapping :)

Select the 'all keybindings' option from the top left dropdown, highlight a box in the column for a given device, and hit 'clear category'. :)

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

I got this one too, nothing to do with bindings.

After i dropped some illumination bombs, and i changed weapon selector, still in bombing mode, one missile fired instantly.

MiG-21bis Kh-66 Bug.trk

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

It happened me and a friend of mine once too. Did you release bombs and left tactical switch on before this? It was in my case, flipping tact. release off seemed to cure it, but that's a one-off case so not that reliable.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

It happened me and a friend of mine once too. Did you release bombs and left tactical switch on before this? It was in my case, flipping tact. release off seemed to cure it, but that's a one-off case so not that reliable.

I only dropped 2 illumination bombs, did not have to use tactical switch at all. And as soon as I changed to S-24, 1-2 ,missile fired.

Edited by Buzpilot

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...