Capt Zeen SU25T Helios Profile ! ! !

Hello all !

Here it is !

hezFDKI.jpg

After some time evaluating the possibilities DCSWorld offers to export data from FC3, I decided to create this Helios profile for the SU25T.

One of the biggest problems is that DCS does not send all the information from FC3 controls, but enough to make an interesting project.

From the Helios FC2 interface we can collect up to 18 different indicators values, coming from DCS: radar altimeter, barometric altimeter, ADI, HSI, left and right engine rpms, left and right temperatures, vertical velocity, Angle of atack and Indicated air speed.

I know that DCS can export much more data such as navigation info, but as I said before, the Helios FC2 interface do not collect them. Maybe in the future we may modify the Helios FC2 interface, and complete the profile, with much more data.

I have included aswell, in the profile, a series of switches and controls, bindend to their corresponding keyboard shortcuts, so we can handle the most usually systems from the profile. But you have to take in consideration the fact that DCS does not send us the status of those switches, so to work properly and keep synchronized, should just activate it from the Helios profile and not from the keyboard.

I made two different profiles, v1.0 for 16:10 monitors and v1.0b for 16:9 monitors. Use the one better fit width you monitor resolution.

I prepare 2 diferent setups for international QWERTY, and french AZERTY, so you can start the one you need, but you can change it on the profile, aswell, using the keyboard panel selector.

The profile dont need special configurations for German QWERTZ users, so, they can use QWERTY version aswell.

PROFILE FILES:

Capt_Zeen-SU25T-v1.0_azerty 16:10 monitor resolutions, french keyboard

Capt_Zeen-SU25T-v1.0_qwerty 16:10 monitor resolutions, international keyboard

Capt_Zeen-SU25T-v1.0b_azerty 16:9 monitor resolutions, french keyboard

Capt_Zeen-SU25T-v1.0b_qwerty 16:9 monitor resolutions, international keyboard

Export.lua:

included in the Scripts folder, you can find a export.lua, ready to export data A10C, KA50 and FC3 at once.

This file is a modified version of the Loophole Updated version from 09/11/2014, ( http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=97222 )

The modifications i made correct some HSI data and waypoint distance to work properly.

Hope you like it !

profile site:

http://www.captzeen.com/helios

Edited by Capt Zeen
  • Like 1

Indeed Zen very cool works like a charm even works with the F15 the only thing i added was a stop profile switch apart from that very very good i also like your KA50 profile thats another good one are you working on anymore.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Thanks a lot, well made Helios profiles are always appreciated!

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Thanks a lot, well made Helios profiles are always appreciated!

Indeed. Especially when they are of this quality.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Amazing, thanks for this Capt Zeen. :thumbup:

I didn't think this could be done for the SU-25T (or any FC aircraft) and had resigned myself to only being able to export the Shvkal to my secondary touchscreen. This made learning with the SU-25T (which my group are starting with) not half as much fun as it will be now.

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

next comming:.... F15C

Looking forward to that very much. Thanks again. :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

S! Captain! And thanks for all of your work. :thumbup:

I downloaded the Su25t profile and I am using the Capt_Zeen-SU25T-v1.0b_qwerty profile. I reset the monitors and it starts up great on my system. But the Autopilot buttons do not have labels and do not work. If I change the keyboard language to anything other than English the Autopilot buttons appear and work fine. But they don't work in English.

This was the only profile that I opened in the Editor and Reset Monitors. I am not sure if it is something that I did wrong? The profile names were too long to see in the Helios profile loader, so I did rename each profile and layout by just replacing the first part "Capt_Zeen" with "CZ" on the .hpf and .layout files. And it seems to work fine except for this problem. :cry:

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

S! Captain! And thanks for all of your work. :thumbup:

I downloaded the Su25t profile and I am using the Capt_Zeen-SU25T-v1.0b_qwerty profile. I reset the monitors and it starts up great on my system. But the Autopilot buttons do not have labels and do not work. If I change the keyboard language to anything other than English the Autopilot buttons appear and work fine. But they don't work in English.

This was the only profile that I opened in the Editor and Reset Monitors. I am not sure if it is something that I did wrong? The profile names were too long to see in the Helios profile loader, so I did rename each profile and layout by just replacing the first part "Capt_Zeen" with "CZ" on the .hpf and .layout files. And it seems to work fine except for this problem. :cry:

I revised again the outputs of the keyboard selector, and there is a mistake in the position 2 (english). The first sentence says "Set hidden Automatic_pilot_esp to flase", and need to be "Set hidden Automatic_pilot_esp to false".

Anyway in this profile you can use the spanish one, becouse is the same in all the keyboards except the French.

I am going to correct the mistake as soon i arrive at home.

Thanks for the bug notification.

Thanks! I fixed it and it works fine now.

Cheers!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

• 5 months later...
Dear Capt Zeen,

is it possible to add to your helios profile for Su25t load from pylons and selected type of weapons? Really need it, thanks!

In the profile i am working right now, (su27) i implemented the pylons, beryoza, mechinfo, and a lot more things.

As soon i finished, i am going to make a new version of the su25T one, width all those improvements.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Capt Zeen,

Thanks for your excellent su-25t profile.

I have a question about configuring shkval viewport on 2_monitores-SU25t.lua.

My helios touchscreen monitor (1920x1080) is number 2 and it is on the left of the main no.1 monitor (3440x1440).

So when I make the screenshot, the up left coordinate is x=1600, y=0.

But when I put this numbers on 2_monitores-SU25t.lua, it won't work, there is still blank screen on the shval viewport.

What is wrong here?

It seems on 2_monitores-SU25t.lua, the no.2 touchscreen monitor is on the right of the main no.1 monitor.

How do I change it?

Please advise.

I thin normally the 2nd monitor is expected to be on the right. And I 'think' the desktop coordinates system starts 0 at the top left of the primary monitor. So is your touchscreen is on the left try using negative numbers for x.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...