A heli from leatherneck please? :)

Eflemmen

I was thinking it might be fun to try the Osprey :) Not a pure heli, which makes it interesting. Sooo many buttons:

Cockpit_of_V-22_Osprey.jpg

What about a Black Hawk?

I like the idea of VTOL craft though, maybe even the Harrier (may have more fun combat than the Osprey too). Also maybe not for DCS, but I would love to fly some rescue choppers like the Sikorsky S-92, or even do offshore oil platform runs in Super Pumas. Probably more an FSX thing though I guess. Would be fun to see if they accurately model ofshore oil workers as being universally enormously overweight, maybe even a realistic mini-game of balancing the fat guy against the poor little lone female catering crew member to get even weight distribution?

Edited by CookPassBabtridge

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I LIKE TO PLAY

PRODIGAL WOMBAT STIMULATOR

My guess is the OP is a huge fan of their MIG-21 and feel that LN would create a similarly detailed helicopter... And their communication with customers is as good as it gets!

(VEAO being the other 3rd party DEV that really communicates with their customers well)

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Oh, an other wishlist thread! I am so exited what new ideas this time will be brought up!!!1

Aww shush, there hasn't been one for at least 20 minutes :D Anyway they're like tube trains, come along regularly, usually you leave with strange black stuff lining your nose and sticky stuff on your foot, but sometimes you find a fiver down the back of a seat :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I LIKE TO PLAY

PRODIGAL WOMBAT STIMULATOR

My guess is the OP is a huge fan of their MIG-21 and feel that LN would create a similarly detailed helicopter... And their communication with customers is as good as it gets!

(VEAO being the other 3rd party DEV that really communicates with their customers well)

I agree...

I bought the Mig-21 with some fear about how this pre-beta would run, but the communication in here is really good and makes me feel more secure that this beta will evolve satisfactory.

FinnJ

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Can we please not have another endless request thread that clogs the dev forums?

It's completely pointless, there are so many of them and it's the same airframes mentioned in all of them for page after page.

I don't know, I think it beats the HECK out of all of the "Is it ready yet?" "When will it be released?" "Is it delayed?" "Are we there yet?"

At least these threads are useful to the DEVS in that they show what folks are interested in..

RAMBO

The Mig21 is great, but I think it would be hard to compare the quality from 2 different 3rd party devs unless they do the same thing. If BELSIMTEK would make a mig21 too it could be just as detailed. I mean their F-86 is great, but the gameplay is not as deep because there is less things to do on the plane.

Also customer communication does not matter at all for me. All I care about is wether the plane is going to be great. And unless I fly a VEAO module I have no opinion bad or good about them. BELSIMTEK never talks but their modules are awesome. that is all that matters.

The Mig21 is great, but I think it would be hard to compare the quality from 2 different 3rd party devs unless they do the same thing. If BELSIMTEK would make a mig21 too it could be just as detailed. I mean their F-86 is great, but the gameplay is not as deep because there is less things to do on the plane.

Also customer communication does not matter at all for me. All I care about is wether the plane is going to be great. And unless I fly a VEAO module I have no opinion bad or good about them. BELSIMTEK never talks but their modules are awesome. that is all that matters.

And that is what makes the world go round.. Everyone has their own opinions and each one of us have to decide what is important to us..

Spend much time on this forum though and you will see that you are in the minority when it comes to communication.. That is probably the MOST complained about aspect on this forum..

You may not find it important to you, but to the vast majority of folks on this forum it is vital...

:)

RAMBO

I agree that good customer communication is not all that matters, but it sure is a good thing to have it.

Regarding a wishlist: I want to be surprised by the guys because my wish came true with MiG-21, and devs already now what will they do next, so we can wish all day but that won't make any difference.

I'd rather have a Yak-38 instead of a heli :)

If it hadn't just ended as a tech demonstrator, the Yak-(1)41 would be even better.

I'd take e Mi-24 though... but to be honest, I'd imagine it could be done by Belsimtek, they've shown already how well they can do helis.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I don't know, I think it beats the HECK out of all of the "Is it ready yet?" "When will it be released?" "Is it delayed?" "Are we there yet?"

At least these threads are useful to the DEVS in that they show what folks are interested in..

The thing is, every thread turns into a wishlist thread sooner or later if it is not about a specific technical detail or question. Every thread. Besides the 4-5 official wishlist threads in the dedicated wishlist subform (ffs!), we have at least 2-3 more inofficial ones in each 3rd party dev sub-forum plus another handfull somewhere in chit chat ... it is really getting old ...

How about a MH-53E, Something with alot of systems to manage and a ton of power, plenty of fuel and can take a bunch of 50cal hits and stay in the air...I was crew chief on this aircraft for a while, a long time ago :thumbup:

53.thumb.jpg.e05b9edfe12823ce514193bf85218093.jpg

Edited by tusler

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Belsimtek is for choppers, I want leatherneck to make the f-4 f-14 stuff like that

Ditto!

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440