DCS: MiG-21 Change Log - 24/9/2014

Cobra847

Still getting very poor performance in MP. A lot of freezing for 10-20 secounds randomly.... Is this a DCS world issue, or Mig 21 related issue, or simply an issue with my install? (havn't installed fresh for a year or so)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Impossible to say without knowing your settings and equipment, buddy. You're best off making a thread in the Input and output section or somewhere with the full details.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Impossible to say without knowing your settings and equipment, buddy. You're best off making a thread in the Input and output section or somewhere with the full details.

The reason I post here is because it's only since the MiG I've had issues...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Just one question with this issue. How do you get this "patch" for the Mig-21?

Someone on MP has been confusing me, saying I had to download it. I thought it might come with the regular DCS updates. Mine is not Steam, btw. What do I do to get it, or if I have been getting the DCS updates, would I already have it?

Thanks in advance.

Downloading 700+ MB update right now..is this the MiG-21 update ported from Open Beta?

Yes, it's in the official announcements.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat