DCS projects

Rob8861

To go with the bacon.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hi Guys,

this is my personal opinion only but I recently noticed that ED and Partners are releasing more and more modules for legacy aircraft (WWII era, etc). I know a lot of people appreciate that, but I think at this day and age, we should see their resources invested in aircraft models from modern era. enough with the dogfight stuff, nobody does that anymore :).

DCS is probably the most realistic combat sim out there and I am sad to hear every time that a new module for some old arse propeller aircraft is being released. I want to see more modern time airplanes (i know some are in development) and DEFINITELY more helos (I just love the physics of helos that kill me every time) !!!!

there is already a project dedicated just for WWII stuff. that's enough :) the rest should be dedicated to more modern fighter jets, helicopters and StarWars spaceships (just kidding).

Do you agree, disagree?

Cheers,

Well, considering that probably the "modern aircraft" you are looking for are still extremely classified (B-2, F-22, F-35, PAK-FA, etc.) they will not exist in DCS for many years.

Also, there are 2 separate F-18 modules in development currently.

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Well I personally think there is too much bacon consumption in DCS. Bacon is boring, we need more sausages. I'm fed up of everyone just coming up with bacon modules, I mean, to be honest, it's all just spam isn't it!

And while we're on the subject of luncheon meats, what, I ask you, is wrong with museli, and cheese on toast?

I could really get my teeth into cheese on toast, but naturally, it'd have to have lashings of Worcester sauce, or frankly it's just Welsh rarebit!

And as for Nandos!