DCS Mig-21 questions

Vinny002

My bad, there it is indeed! Who in the right of mind looks down there anyway? :D

Afaik it is not really documented in the manual - only listed in the cockpit overview. I only "knew" about it because I read something about "cockpit pressure altitude" in the english/US RL manual ... ;o)

Hi, guys!

Please tell me exactly where the cabin altimeter is in the Mig-21bis cockpit? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

Uhm ...

What about C68 "Cockpit altitude and pressure gauge"?

C68 ... center panel ... gauge 68 ... in the manual, page 45, at the very bottom of the picture. :o)

Hi, guys!

Question for you, the oxygen system won't run with the Mig-21bis shutdown, right? In the DCS Mig-21bis the oxygen system runs even with the Mig-21bis shutdown. Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

Given how the system is set up (using compressed air from a bottle) I do assume that you don't need electrical power for the oxygen system.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Hi, guys!!

A couple of uestions for you, the O2 system in the DCS Mig-21bis in 1.2.11 works like the O2 system in the real Mig-21bis now, right? And the DCS Mig-21bis is almost out of beta, right? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

Edited by Vinny002

Hi, guys!

I noticed something I'm not sure about. Here is the photo of the right side console should be dark blue instead of black as shown here. This photo is taken at night. Please see attached. Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

image.thumb.jpg.81f02f1cd3933b88f1dc86634218eb5a.jpg

Edited by Vinny002

And this photo is taken during the day. This is the same photo as in the above but the right side console is black instead of dark blue as shown in this photo. Please see attached. Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

image.thumb.jpg.07a3b932b792afaba447bff015d13c9e.jpg

Edited by Vinny002