Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000000000000ccb6

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 9d43

Additional Information 2: 9d43d0b0e4e0415ad49ddf27f454c3cd

Additional Information 3: 530f

Additional Information 4: 530fb57b0eb89c82edf846ec52d36287

The gun pod control panel only appears if a gun pod is loaded on the LEFT STATION. It seems that it is expecting to see a gun pod on the RIGHT STATION as well, and is crashing as a result.

Best regards,

Tango.

The weapon on the opposite pylon works, though. I tested it with a rocket pod. But as th OP says, as soon as you switch the ASP to gun mode, DCS crashes. The .crash file suggests that the 21 tries to determine the muzzle position ... of the rocket pod - which it obviously can't.

Very interesting, does the same happen with asymmetric bomb?

Haven't tested it explicitely, but I would be surprised if it would not happen with bombs, too - as bombs usually have no muzzle either. :o)

edit:

Hrm. I could not drop bombs at all if the opposite station was loaded with an UPK.

As Tango already said, the UPK on the right station results in not having the UPK control panel and additionally, the bomb at the left station refused to drop. Switching the ASP to GUN did not crash DCS. Firing the UPK was impossible - as the control panel was missing.

For an UPK on the left and a bomb on the right, the control panel was present, the bomb did not drop but switching to GUN crashed DCS. Firing the UPK is impossible without setting the ASP to GUN? Dunno, but I could not fire the UPK.

The internal gun could be fired all the time, no matter what the ASP was set to (LNC, B - all worked, but the pipper might have been off, ofc). Even with powered up UPK control panel and set to UPK, the internal gun fired.

I am tending to believe now, considering how inconsistent this all is, that this was probably not really tested because an asymmetrical loadout of the UPK pods is probably not a permitted configuration?

Edited by Flagrum