F15 on "Sabre Alley"

Shahdoh

"Sabre Alley" is a canyon run style race course design exclusively for the Virtual Aerobatics public server. Altitude limits are a mere 300 ft AGL (above ground level) at the gates and 1500 ft AGL everywhere else on the course.

I take you on a pilots perspective run through this exhilarating race course. Hope you enjoy it and if you haven't tried it, come on over to the Virtual Aerobatics Server and give it a go!

I may someday create the mission with just the race courses (there are currently 4 different races active right now on the VA) but right now busy with other things. Come fly on the VA server, every official module is supported and is a strictly non-combat environment.

The Mustang can be flown on the course, but is more an exercise in engine management then a thrill ride you get in a faster aircraft. My 2 favorites to fly Sabre Alley are the F-15C and the Mig 21. The Sabre is a close third ( originally created the course for it when it released, hence the name). The thing with the Sabre is flying on the razors edge of controllability. She can get out of shape REAL fast.

Hope to see you around, /Salute

Shahdoh

Great flying! Really like the bingo fuel right at the finish gate.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip