BS2 crashes in DCS Steam version

thdman1511

I have been working at creating a profile for BS2 on the Rhino Hotas System, however I have encountered that DCS World stops working when using Black Shark 2, when in the instant action mission destroy Insurgency. It will allow me to fire one missile, and then crashes when I go to fire the second missile. For a minute I thought it was the Rhino Hotas System that was the issue. So I reinstall the drivers and still encountered the issue.

After testing the Hotas system on the SU-25T I enountered no problems at all so I am assuming that it is the Steams version Black Shark 2 Module that may have an issue. I check the file entegrity of the cache and everything came up ok.

I have attached a ZIP file containing all the crash logs for today, DCS log and the dxdiag report as well as the file for my graphic card which is a GTX 760 2GB GPU.

I am hoping someone can advise me what the issue is and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

BlackShark2.zip

DCS World Online, SU25, SU25T, A-10 A, Black Shark 2, F15C, SU27, Combined Arms, A10C. Flight Controls: Saitek X-55 Rhino HOTAS System and Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals. CPU AMD Ryzen 3 2200 3.5GB, 1TB Int HDD, 2TB Int HDD, 2TB Seagate Ext HDD, 8 Gb DDR4 1600 Ram, Geforce GTX 760 2GB GPU