Analog Target Size issue with 1.2.10U3 Beta (Repost)

Home Fries

When setting target size to an analog slider, the reticle size will decrease along with the knob until the slider reaches 55-60%. At this point, the target size knob is at the minimum setting (7), but continuing with the slider further increases the size of the reticle.

Tested on multiple slider axes.

I'm getting the same problem in the latest update. For changing radar range with an analog input, the device reaches the minimum radar range about 60% of the way down, so sliding it even further down does nothing. Checked on multiple axis.

• 4 weeks later...

Though partially fixed, the problem still exists in 1.2.11 Open beta despite changelog to the contrary.

The bug about the reticle getting larger at 60% is fixed, but the problem is still that the axis is only represented for one half of the total range. The target size axis of response should be stretched to the entire axis rather than the 55-60% that exists right now.

Edited by Home Fries
clarification

I can't reproduce this.

Here is the screen with my settings.

Try to clean and re-assigning the axis since your config might need cleanup in order to accept new.

Please post screen with your settings.

Screen_141108_122737.thumb.jpg.c421544fa202638cc069c5d069366908.jpg

Power through superb knowledge, training and teamwork.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cleared and reassigned the axis to modifier + Slider 2. Here are the default settings:

Screen_141108_222522_zps0de8dfeb.jpg

At one extreme, we have maximum wingspan (as it should be).

Screen_141108_222744_zpsbf2f60a6.jpg

At midpoint, the wingspan is already at minimum.

Screen_141108_222739_zps402365ad.jpg

And at the other extreme axis position, the wingspan remains at minimum.

Screen_141108_222730_zps1e51d757.jpg

Thank you for the prompt attention; I hope this clarifies the issue.

Issue seems to be fixed for me, using slider on the throttle unit of TH Warthog. Now the whole range of slider movement can be used as intended, although I've noticed peculiar thing - TDC gates on radar screen react within about 80% of movement (with some "deadzones" on top and bottom of the radar range), while distance marker on ASP works stretched to 100% allright. Full linear axis setting, with "slider" option checked.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.