Some very loud sounds with 1.2.10.32582

Boris

Has no one else noticed that some sounds have become very loud in the latest version?

The ground rolling sound for instance. I flew the A-10c for the first time in the latest version yesterday and the rolling sound was so loud on take-off, that all other sounds were drowned out.

Looking at the *.sdef for "PlaneMoveCpt" the gain is set to 21!?

This can't be right, right?

Other sounds I've noticed louder than usual are the avionics high pitched whine and the firing of rockets.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

That's very strange. Of course that is not right. There must be gain = 0.7.

In my release and trunk version evrth is ok.

I found a mod that is the culprit. I should have checked this first. Sorry for wasting your time!

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat