Reactivation Problem?

Dudester22

Having similar issues. e-mail sent :cry:

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

I'm getting a prompt to reactivate also. However, if I click twice on Exit, missions load. Other modules have the aircraft present, but when Mig missions load, the plane is missing. Works fine when I'm online, issue only present when disconnected from Internet.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem and I noticed that after switching the joystick in a different usb port says that there is a change in the computer and requires re-activation

I use the warthog and Logitech G940 pedals to other games logitech extreme 3d pro so often I change my USB ports

When I connect in the correct order problem disappears

sorry for my english

• 2 weeks later...

Me too. Reactivation required just after unplugging printer and switching between usb ports, I also switched joystick port to another freed. Tried to return to old state but didn't work. I had to reactivate and loose one activation slot for Mig21Bis?!. Not sure what it is?

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, same problem here. No physical change or logical change to any components of my hardware setup or configuration, and now getting requests to re-enter the key.

Please provide a Sticky on how this issue can be resolved.

Thanks.

Use this registry fix: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/supportfiles/Mig-21_delete_activation_data.reg

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Well, sorry to say, but that did sweet diddly, now I get a message "can't run", "Sorry, only one instance is allowed.".

Suggestions to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Looks like QA is as poor as it has been...

Restart, and try again appears to work. Asked for activation key again!?! Now down to 7 activations left! How do I get my activation count increased to the original level before this license issue debacle began?

Edited by Bravo020

Well, sorry to say, but that did sweet diddly, now I get a message "can't run", "Sorry, only one instance is allowed.".

Suggestions to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Looks like QA is as poor as it has been...

Restart, and try again appears to work. Asked for activation key again!?! Now down to 7 activations left! How do I get my activation count increased to the original level before this license issue debacle began?

Activations are added automatically at a rate of 1 per month.

Should you run out or have issues prior to this, feel free to e-mail me directly at nicholas.dackard@gmail.com

If it eats an activation every time you run, also e-mail me.

This has nothing to do with Q&A.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

Not sure how it works exactly but its either;

You get a new activation added after a month

or

Once you use the last activation a new one is automaticly added after a month.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

Thanks for the information. So this is just a random issue that occurs with a new release of software and isn't related to quality assurance? Or is this just the new way that this all works, when there is a new release of DCS, some random modules need to have their keys reentered?

Edited by Bravo020

Activations are added automatically at a rate of 1 per month.

It is important to note that activations are not added until the number of activations reaches zero. Also, they are not added one per month. One activation is added one month after the activation count reaches zero. Then, when that activation is used (returning the count to zero), after one month another activation will be added.

You will never have more than one activation after the count reaches zero the first time.

No offense Cobra, I just wanted to clarify this as many do not understand it correctly.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It is important to note that activations are not added until the number of activations reaches zero. Also, they are not added one per month. One activation is added one month after the activation count reaches zero. Then, when that activation is used (returning the count to zero), after one month another activation will be added.

You will never have more than one activation after the count reaches zero the first time.

No offense Cobra, I just wanted to clarify this as many do not understand it correctly.

This is correct, apologies.

I had sent out information to the contrary before, and I always forget myself.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

Now mine is playing up.......... :joystick:

I tried the registry fix, didn't fix it at all for me, can I assume every time it fails I lose an activation then ? that's me gone from 9 to 0 then in my haste !! :helpsmilie:

Best of all now my whole installation doesn't work because of this stupid poxy pop up causing DCS to crash........how do I remove this module in the mean time please so I can at least use DCS maybe ?

Edited by Phantom_Mark