Which is worse

mpdugas

Which is worse  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse

• someone who asks a question that has been answered elsewhere
    • criticism by someone who presumes that they have not looked for the answer

There is a third question missing:

Start useless polls...

I can agree with this.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Must be 1st world problem? I can't stand rude drivers and patrons in my country: Thailand. Them lazy Thais who can't walk a few steps to throw away trash in public trash can. These clowns are a dime a dozen here in Thailand. The extortionists/police who pull me over, over and over, because a dude commuting to work on his shit moped can't possibly know someone who can demote their useless lives. One of these days, man.

Is why, if I knew the answer, I would be nice to newbies who asked what had been answered countless times. :P

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Must be 1st world problem? I can't stand rude drivers and patrons in my country: Thailand. Them lazy Thais who can't walk a few steps to throw away trash in public trash can. These clowns are a dime a dozen here in Thailand. The extortionists/police who pull me over, over and over, because a dude commuting to work on his shit moped can't possibly know someone who can demote their useless lives. One of these days, man.

Is why, if I knew the answer, I would be nice to newbies who asked what had been answered countless times. :P

I do believe you are right; sometimes people just don't count their blessings.

Like my grandma used to say, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

As for1st world? Maybe just the Hater world...

Most of the time when I see people getting mad at people for asking a question, the question was answered a LONG time ago, and the person either never saw the answer or did not feel like digging around through 100s of pages of forums posts.

Just my $.02

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Well, I have to somewhat agree that with this forum, divided into subforums, which are divided into subforums, which in turn are divided into subforums, finding a thread you're looking for is sometimes tricky. Quite a few times I was trying to check if a person I tried to help replied to some obscure thread hidden somewhere here but for the love of God I couldn't find it and only clicking on my own icon and using "find all posts by [...]" solved the problem :D.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 2 weeks later...
nothing is worse than a smartass who knows the answer to a question and would rather heckle than just be nice about it.

this, +

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5