Hey Wags, any new screenshots for today?

• ED Team

Sorry guys, this week screenshots not will.

We have some technical problems with server.

• Like 1

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
Title says it all... Thanks :p

The servers in our office was down near the evening in Moscow. Just some problems with the electricity... It happens sometimes. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

The servers in our office was down near the evening in Moscow. Just some problems with the electricity... :) It happens sometimes.

Thanks for the reply!! :)

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

• ED Team
Thanks for the reply!! :)

Heh... NP. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

• ED Team
Ah, a pitty. I was looking forward for my friday-screenshot fix :)

How about a small bit of info instead, Chizh ? Let's say, what is your favourite new AI feature in LOBS ?

OK

I shall say the pair of words.

This week we have did else several steps in improvement of AI for helicopter. Now they use the missiles, rockets and gun more wisely, trying be not expose under fire machineguns of the ground units.

Can be you already know that presently nearly all vehicles have a machineguns.

The guns on AI helicopter already movable.

Also we implement the real ballistics for gun and machine gun. Will be a distinctly difference in the flight of projectile between powerful gun 30mm 2A42 on Ka-50 and GAU-8 on A-10 with less powerful GSH-30 from fighter and else less powerful M61.

The Machine guns will also differ. Presently, there is 12,7mm and 7,62mm.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

OK

This week we have did else several steps in improvement of AI for helicopter. Now they use the missiles, rockets and gun more wisely, trying be not expose under fire machineguns of the ground units.

Also we implement the real ballistics for gun and machine gun. Will be a distinctly difference in the flight of projectile between powerful gun 30mm 2A42 on Ka-50 and GAU-8 on A-10 with less powerful GSH-30 from fighter and else less powerful M61.

A couple of words is worth a thousand images. I'd much rather see this kind of weekly reports than pretty pictures. I wouldn't mind having both, though.

Lock on MUST have toe-brakes with differential braking!

• Like 1

My blog full of incoherent ramblings on random subjects: https://anttiilomaki.wordpress.com/

thanx for the update chizh. I agree a explaination is better than a screenshot in the case of lock on ;). we know its pretty. but we also know the short comings. :| ...so the improvement in AI and implementation of new features is useful to know.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I'm soo fu**ing stoned right now, this is soo damn funny, some guy begging for screens, LOL.

I laughed at lorries today.

LOL

yep, maybe next someone will suggest putting up a temp place for official screens , just in case this happens again !! :)

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

OK

Thanks Chizh ! I take this sort of infos over screens everyday.

I'm soo fu**ing stoned right now, this is soo damn funny, some guy begging for screens, LOL.

Tsc, tsc...! Another unhappy comment from FF...

;)

• Like 1

=FN= Six o'Clock

Member of Falcões da Noite Squadron

Florianopolis :: Brazil

If Chizh is still around, or someone else in the know,

I heard that the Ka-50 has no RWR?

Will the vikhr missile have a fuse? What iv'e read is that it can be set before launch to use a fuse or not.

Thanks for your input :)

If Chizh is still around, or someone else in the know,

I heard that the Ka-50 has no RWR?

No the Ka-50 has no radar warning system.

Will the vikhr missile have a fuse? What iv'e read is that it can be set before launch to use a fuse or not.

Yes there is a cockpit switch to set air-to-air fuse for the Vikhr. :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

I'd like to see a screeny of highpoly Mi-28N :p

helo2656.jpg

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

:p

Keep wishing and it may come true. :)

:icon_pray I will, hehehe

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I'd like to see a screeny of highpoly Mi-28N :p

helo2656.jpg

why do I see such a resemblance to the apache AH 64D :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|