explaining myself .

SuperKungFU

There is no crack since there is no such game as "Lockout" lol.

I’m assuming you are pirating this game since you have that suspicious smile. If you are…then that’s pretty damn stupid to be asking on the main forum. Do you expect us to say "o here’s one" (which there is none). Pretty unintelligent…well you did misspell "four" and "Lockout" lol. You have two choices, either explain yourself or just simply leave this forum. Pirates are not welcome here.

First Sorry if i sayed some thing worg i was trying to install two of copys Lock-on on my computer and was going to see if the no-cd may help do that lick i sayed sorry

abort the spelling sorry abort that to see I had a stoke not so [logn a go so i dont see so good and i don't all ways spell thing good

abort being a Pirate i am no pirate . :(

• Like 2

As SuperKungFU said - after the 1.12a patch you only need to put in the cd once a week.

There are threads in the forum on running 1.02 & 1.12 on the same machine if you feel like havig a search.

about the spelling - mines not great. You could try writing in word & running a grammar & spell check, then Ctl+C, Ctl+V into here.

Cheers.

Hi,

OK no problem :) .

But please understand that CD-checks are there to prevent people from making illegal copies, and hacking games to remove this CD-check is in itself an illegal act.

Anyway, the CD-check is not preventing you from having two versions of Lock-on installed at the same time - it is just the configuration of the installer that doesnt provide this option.

The simplest(and best) way to get both Lock-on 1.12a and 1.02 installed simultaneously is the following:

a). uninstall Lock-on 1.1 FC and make sure to clean up any left-over folders. Reboot your machine.

b). install Lock-on 1.00 and apply the V1.02 patch.

c). copy the entire "lockon" folder on your harddrive and paste it in beside the original one - then rename the copied folder to "Lockon 1.02"

d). now run the Lock-on 1.1 "Flaming Cliffs" installer and then the V1.12a patch - this will update the original lockon install to Lock-on 1.12a, but leave the copied "lockon 1.02" folder unaffected.....i.e. still V1.02.

e). locate the "lockon.bat" file in each of the lockon folders, make desktop shortcuts to them and name the shortcuts so that you can distinguish between them.....e.g. "lockon 1.12" and "Lockon 1.02".

Now you can switch between V1.12a and V1.02 simply by clicking these shortcuts.

The last step concerning the "lockon.bat" files is necessary in order to point windows to the correct installation path when you want to switch version.....otherwise you would get a "runtime error" message when trying to run the application.

Hope this was useful.

Cheers,

- JJ.

First Sorry if i sayed some thing worg i was trying to install two of copys Lock-on on my computer and was going to see if the no-cd may help do that lick i sayed sorry

abort the spelling sorry abort that to see I had a stoke not so [logn a go so i dont see so good and i don't all ways spell thing good

abort being a Pirate i am no pirate . :(

JJ

Sorry i didn't answer back for a while, i was out camping. Anyway, sorry i called you a pirate, it just seemed a bit weird asking for a no cd-crack and adding that smile :D . And Alfa and Weta seemed to already given you the solution so I'm just here to add my apology.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SuperKungFuSorry i didn't answer back for a while, i was out camping. Anyway, sorry i called you a pirate, it just seemed a bit weird asking for a no cd-crack and adding that smile :D . And Alfa and Weta seemed to already given you the solution so I'm just here to add my apology.Np and thanks you all . :D