Beta plane updates

ceauke

Hi guys

How can I follow updates on the beta planes? (e.g. F86)

Will these modules auto-update when I run the DCS_updater.exe?

Do 3rd party devs run change logs?

I found the (unofficial) DCS changelog with which modules come out when, but when it says beta next to the name, it doesn't say when the final module will be released. Where can I find this out?

So rather to ask in every module forum, I'd like to ask here how this works in general.

As a side note, I also see people mentioning bugs about planes. Is there a bug list somewhere to avoid new guys listing stuff that "everybody knows" about?

Hi guys

How can I follow updates on the beta planes? (e.g. F86)

Will these modules auto-update when I run the DCS_updater.exe?

Do 3rd party devs run change logs?

Yes they auto update, or even force the update through the start menu

Yes they [should] give out change logs before each update

I found the (unofficial) DCS changelog with which modules come out when, but when it says beta next to the name, it doesn't say when the final module will be released. Where can I find this out?

Unofficail??? Who?

It's either released by ED or 3rd party devs

As a side note, I also see people mentioning bugs about planes. Is there a bug list somewhere to avoid new guys listing stuff that "everybody knows" about?

Yes, but us mere mortals can not see it

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Yes they auto update, or even force the update through the start menu

Yes they [should] give out change logs before each update

Unofficail??? Who?

i meant roadmap. So i can see timing of beta releases but not when final version will be out