In Cockpit Sounds Have Dissappeared

Flying Penguin

All,

As the title suggests, all my in-cockpit sounds have gone, not just engine whine, everything. I can hear it glitching in and out occasionally at the start of the mission, and I can occasionally hear particularly loud external sounds. When I'm in external view everything seems normal.

This didn't happen until the latest patch, has anyone else had this?

Cheers,

Jamie

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

If you are refering tho the original sound, I did not encounter the problem you were mentioning.

If you are talking about sound mods, make sure you use the correct install path. After the last updates, a small change was being made to the DCS World file path.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

That's very odd.... I've never touched the audio menu before but, as you said, move the volume from 60% to 100% and it all magically came back. I do love undocumented surprises.

Thanks!

Edited by Flying Penguin

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2