Help! Can't join multiplayer servers

KCFlanker

Hi

I have problem that started today. Simply when I enter DCS World and click to Connect, there it appers window and writing Connect to master..and I wait, and wait, and wait. Waiting for 5 minutes, nothing happend. I have module fc3 nothing more. Anybody?

:helpsmilie:

The problem isn't on your end. Same thing happened to me this AM. First tried about an hour ago and it's still the case now.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Maintenance maybe?

Forums were down earlier for maintenance so could be work is being carried out on Master as well.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

This happened to me and a buddy about 2 days ago. Kept getting stuck on connecting to master server. We simply changed our e-store password (the same one used to login the multiplayer) and it seemed to fix the problem. Give that a try gents.

This happened to me and a buddy about 2 days ago. Kept getting stuck on connecting to master server. We simply changed our e-store password (the same one used to login the multiplayer) and it seemed to fix the problem. Give that a try gents.

I tried that, no luck. Tried pretty much everything in the forums and considering this is happening to multiple people at once im guessing something is wrong on the DCS end.