[OT] Looks good!

Guest IguanaKing

Holy shnikies!!!! The A-4 kicks arse...couldn't find the video right off, but I remember it. Serious ground rush...even made me sweat...pretty damn good for a sim. :D

Here is the mentioned video ( it's a new one with the Pucara ):

I hope I don't cause traffic problems

http://www.thunder-works.com/puc_mission2.rar

The video is highly impressive, especially considering that the terrain still holds low res placeholder textures.

I think the team made a good decision by licensing a 3rd party gfx engine. They have been working on the sim engine for nearly 3 years now and seem to finaly be able to move on to create the flightsim itselfe. Still it has been mentioned that we can't expect Jet Thunder before 2008.

I can't wait the day I will finaly hold a Falkland sim in my hands, but following the development of JT I got doubts that this sim will ever see the light. Perhaps the development will speed up a bit now.

The video is highly impressive, especially considering that the terrain still holds low res placeholder textures.

I think the team made a good decision by licensing a 3rd party gfx engine. They have been working on the sim engine for nearly 3 years now and seem to finaly be able to move on to create the flightsim itselfe. Still it has been mentioned that we can't expect Jet Thunder before 2008.

I can't wait the day I will finaly hold a Falkland sim in my hands, but following the development of JT I got doubts that this sim will ever see the light. Perhaps the development will speed up a bit now.

yeah i can see your concerns aswell, but in the end i hope it does get released becasuse those textures look very impressive

rekoal