for "pilots" from ex YU :)

mipko

Highly interesting, I didn´t understand the most part of what the narrator says, but I can pick up a lots of things.

Watching it slowly and with a paper and a pencil can be very instructive, and is a good exemple of how this aircraft used to operate.

Thanks for this link¡¡¡

awesome thanks for sharing!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Although i don't understand any of whats being spoken it's a great video to just watch, i have a growing love of the MiG-21 and it's great to see any real footage +1 :)

This video is intended for the training of Yugoslav pilots.Military material.Lenguage Serbian.

Смрт фашизму,слобода народу!

www.jna.site50.net

One of the more interesting thread for me in some time, a lots of things to learn about the Mig, I´m loving this plane more every day and I will have to tie my hand to the joystick once again and listen to the instructor.

It is great to have this kind of material and see how things are explained in RL.

So thanks to all contributors.