missing controls

mipko

Hello,

I just can't find control mappings for some cockpit functionality, like. SRZO CODES or RADIO CHANNELS for example.

I'm building MIG-21 virtual cockpit and I'm stuck with quite few cockpit buttons not being mapped to kbd or any other controller.

m'I not seeing it properly or something else is wrong ?

Any help will be much appreciated.

many thanks

Mipko

EDIT:

I just took a look into the default.lua for MIG 21, devices.lua and commands.lua. It seems that some commands can be performed only by axis. For example Radio Channel, there is no up/down command only RadioChannel = start_command + 45; so, I have to buy controller with joystick ? No way :)

This should be expanded with full kbd support so we can easily map them to simple rotary encoders.

Edited by mipko

I hitnk I'm getting somewhere...

Radio Channel is attached to clickable action in clickabledata.lua. So I just typed few lines in default.lua.

clickabledata.lua:

elements["PNT_211"] = multiposition_switch(LOCALIZE("Radio Channel"),devices.RADIO, device_commands.RadioChannel, 211, 20, 0.05, true)

I read this code like this - 20 positions, 0.05 increment, can be inverted.

default.lua

{combos={{key='JOY_BTN2'}},pressed=device_commands.RadioChannel,cockpit_device_id=devices.RADIO,value_pressed=0.15,name='RADIO CHANNEL + ',category='RADIO'},
{combos={{key='JOY_BTN1'}},pressed=device_commands.RadioChannel,cockpit_device_id=devices.RADIO,value_pressed=0.10,name='RADIO CHANNEL - ',category='RADIO'},

So with button_2 I set frequencu to 3 and with button1 I set frequency to 2.

The question is how to make full cycle with rotary encoder with btn1 & btn2 as encoder buttons ?

many thanks

Mipko