Can i get DCS WW2? I am no backer

boedha68

I think i am stupid but i don't know how i can get this. kickstarter??? please help..... Thanks in advance

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Thanks i don't know that i thought it was a stand alone project. Thank you

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

DCS WW2 is no longer going to be a standalone title. The aircraft and maps will be a part of DCS World.

You can already buy the P51 and FW190D9 from the ED shop. BF109 K4 is available to preorder.

Indeed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

There'd be no point in 'separating' the periods in DCS World as it is a sandbox sim that happens also to have aircraft of extreme 'study' realism.

This underlying focus that DCS has is what makes it a winner, as eventually more and more real world features make it into the sim and it'll be up to the campaign/mission designer to adopt a period ... or no period at all or even have no 'war' as such but depict simmering hostilities much like in real life.

If DCS keep with the sandbox philosophy, eventually they'll cover all possibilities, including my PC-6 Pilatus Porter and up-to-date AIRAC navigation integration! Cheers

Edited by Teapot

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

I wouldn't be surprised at some point after several more aircraft and at least the Normandy map are available that a 'package deal' wasn't put together. The aircraft modules go on sale often enough that a $60 or $70 package of 3-4 planes plus the map plus a campaign would be about what you'd spend anyway during a sale.

I'd love to see them bring in someone like Disastersoft to write a good campaign... their add-on sets for CloD were excellent. We've got to get a B-17 or 25 eventually for any late-war campaign to make any sense, or at least an AI only version, but I'm certain one will find it's way to the sim eventually. The audience for it is certainly there to buy it.

PC - 3900X - Asus Crosshair Hero VIII - NZXT Kraken 63 - 32 GB RAM - 2080ti - SB X-Fi Titanium PCIe - Alienware UW - Windows 10

Sim hardware - Warthog throttle - VKB Gunfighter III - CH Quadrant - Slaw Device Pedals - Obutto R3volution pit - HP Reverb G2 - 2X AuraSound shakers

You can get them right now on sale on Steam for a great deal. Less than $25 for both the Mustang and Dora.

Kickstarter backers got forced to accept $40 for 2 planes as a "good deal" and told anything less than that would be "financially unattainable" :mad:

Kickstarter backers got forced to accept $40 for 2 planes as a "good deal" and told anything less than that would be "financially unattainable" :mad:

Forced? Really?

Last I checked it was my own choice to back the project. I haven't got the deal I hoped for but the project is going ahead. I'm pleased with that.

Ah I see...how do I claim this?

1. Go to the ED main page. To get there you can click on the DCS banner at the top of the forum or follow this link http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

2. On left log in

3. On left click on Personal Section -> Backers Page

4. ???

5. Profit

If you have trouble with access see the stickied thread in this subforum titled "No access to backers section on DCS Page? Read this!"

Edited by Bounder

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, guys!

Question for you, since I am not a backer, how do I get the DCS WWII Europe 1944? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

You can probably catch the Mustang and Dora at a sale around Christmas somewhere. It will probably be a little while before the BF109 hits any bigger discounts or the Spitfire rolls around.