X-52 Pro Axis Settings

bunraku

I use my x and y aixs Curvature to 17 and rudders Curvature 15. I don't use Deadzones and Saturations. These works best for me.

Keep in mind x52 pro has some issues with sensitivity. e.g when you plug throttle and then attach joystick x,y and rudders axis will go full with half pull of the joystick. To fix this there is x52 icon on taskbar right click and select control panel. Here calibrate your joystick to fix sensitivity of axis. Make sure you have lastest drivers and SST suit.

The sensitivity issue of axis can also be occurred if during playing your joystick un-pluged. You have to repeat the above solutions. There are other solution on internet but calibration is best for me.

EDIT: I use curvature because x52 pro is lose with initial movements. e.g during take off the aircraft will go to the right a little bit. I hope you will understand what i mean

Edited by sniperwolfpk5

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

Joystick configuration tips and advices

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=58138&highlight=curvature

0/0 on everything. Linear all the way.

Not really practical without modding at least the magnets. Combining magnet mod with centering mechanism mod recommended.

Edited by Bucic

From a previous post:

With these settings, I was able to AAR full tanks twice in a row with no disconnects. I have more precise control over the Hawg and I don't over extend my flight surfaces when hard maneuvering.

Options > Controls > Axis

I use the same settings for both X and Y axees. You may have to tweak these numbers to your personal taste.

axisTune.jpg

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm