HUGE collection of mods

I recently found this multiplayer server: http://www.s77th.com/

I found that they had an absolutely enormous selection of mod Aircraft.

here is the thread with the links to their dropbox where the mods are at: http://www.s77th.com/thread-4400.html

and here is the dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cx3et8f0y1hilbx/e2m49l9tf-

I have counted at least 17 different mod aircraft, and many of them have selections of what cockpits and avionics you want to have.

If you have flaming cliffs 3, and want to fly some aircraft like the F-4, F-5, Mirage 2000, etc; then I would recommend that you look into these.

The F-4 tends to handle, like I would assume it would, being very poor at turning.

EDIT: oh, and I have been able to make the F-14 take off on a US carrier, but every time I try to land, I explode, but I think that may be because I am not landing directly on the wires and I usually tend to come down hard in all of my aircraft.

EDIT #2: The original owner of the mods has contacted me and informed me that he would not like the link with the custom aircraft (such as the F-14, F-22, A-7, etc,) published; however, he has said that I can give it out via PM, so if you want the link PM me.

Edited by Revan

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Very nice find.

Some pretty nice models out there.

EDIT:

Does anybody know how to make Eurofighter work with F-15C cockpit and avionics? The Tomcatz F-4E works with them, any chance of making Typhoon work with them also?

Edited by Slipp

Thanks for the links there Revan. Tomkatz F-4E Highly recommended. 2 things need fixing. 1 Error produced by non existant outboard tanks. 2 misaligned Missiles bombs and weirdly angled jammers except aim-9s on outer pylons. Delete and modify with notepad+ to fix after downloading.

I believe that the jammer was actually angled like that in real life, but i am not totally sure. Also, I see the outboard fuel tanks, and can drop them

as for the misaligned bombs and missiles, I have no idea how to fix them they are not my mods.

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

I looked up multitudes of Google pics of the F4-E and yet to see on that is angled at 45deg like that so that's why for myself I edited it straight down. But yes I think at some point they might have been and is a valid point. Also front texture of F-4E is misaligned where rails are too far back and close together.

Edited by Bewsher

Great find Revan, I was hoping to see a couple of those appear in the game one day.

For interest the Rafale is slightly skewed on the ground - change the Rafale_M.lua entry for the wheels to this, it looks better:

nose_gear_pos = {4.1, -2.1, 0}, -- 1.748 1.848

main_gear_pos = {-1.75, -1.65, 1.65}, -- 1.572 1.392

hopefully the owner of those drop box don't mind it that you put it up here publicly, and hopefully he won't make it private now that its been thrown out there...

I hope so too.

Hi Statos,

Just extract the VNS F-5e folder directly into the DCS World/MODS/Aircraft folder and then that should be it, just check in game in the modules installed section that the F-5E is checked, if not check the box restart DCS and your ready to go, hopefully, I've installed a few this way with no problems at all.

• 3 weeks later...
Lastest update broke all of them for me :(

I will have to check on my end, however, these are not my mods.