DOGS OF WAR - Server thread

dooom

Tomorrow (Saturday, 6pm to 12pm EST) We will be doing a Luftwaffe fly out on the DoW server.

This doesn't mean you can't fly for Allies, but the focus is going to be to get some seat time in the Axis units.

Come Join the fun!

http://webfortress.com/dogsofwar/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=529&sid=5525b7a903d3f4657fef2c3e5046696e

[DoW]King

Owned Aircraft: P-51D, F-86F, Bf 109 K-4, MiG-15bis, MiG 21bis, Ka-50, Mirage 2000, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, AV8B N/A

HOTAS: Saitek AV8R-01, Saitek X-55 Throttle

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that there is still an issue.

I have tried the new TS IP but the DoW Website and TS itself, still indicate it's not working.

Must be one of those days !!

PS> I haven't seen the MP Server up yet today either (haven't checked in last 30 mins though).

SnowTiger:joystick:

It appears that there is still an issue.

I have tried the new TS IP but the DoW Website and TS itself, still indicate it's not working.

Must be one of those days !!

PS> I haven't seen the MP Server up yet today either (haven't checked in last 30 mins though).

Try now Tiger. Also, for Teamspeak you can change your IP to dow-dcs.duckdns.org to avoid issues when the IP changes.

[DoW]King

Owned Aircraft: P-51D, F-86F, Bf 109 K-4, MiG-15bis, MiG 21bis, Ka-50, Mirage 2000, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, AV8B N/A

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Friends.

Sorry I haven't been around to have fun with y'all.

I've been suffering the dag gum swine flu (or whatever kind it is) and on day 14 now.

On the bright side (if there is any) I have almost quite smoking [cigarettes].

To top it all off, I have been given keys to my first new residence in 14 winters ... so I start the move this coming weekend and not sure about the interwebs connection until they hook it up. So I might not be on for another week yet .. possibly.

Finally, I'm hoping I can be forgiven for missing this month's, monthly donation. I'm definitely on a tight budget this month.

Anyway, y'all continue to have fun without me .. hehe !

I'll be back ... soon enough.

SnowTiger Out !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey gang - traffic on the server has been increasing - please make sure to join us on TS and maximize your fun.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

We have a few missions that start at dusk or dawn but none that go through the night. If you see this again can you check the briefing for the mission name and let us know? This shouldn't happen ever!

[DoW]King

Drainpipe starts very early in the morning before the sun comes up. Providing you enter the server when that mission starts, the sun doesn't start coming up until you are about half way to the target area.

There have been times in the past (not so sure now) when the server would get stuck on a mission which would the run into night time. But that was rare and was always dealt with as soon as it became known.

Drainpipe starts very early in the morning before the sun comes up. Providing you enter the server when that mission starts, the sun doesn't start coming up until you are about half way to the target area.

There have been times in the past (not so sure now) when the server would get stuck on a mission which would the run into night time. But that was rare and was always dealt with as soon as it became known.

It was at night not the morning for sure

It was at night not the morning for sure

dB, just post on here or our forum if none of us are on TS when you have any issues and we will try to resolve it for you. We try to avoid too much night flying and such things aren't intentional.

Cheers!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

• 3 weeks later...

There is no doubt you are a worthy adversary to many of us.

While that may not be how we refer to you when we get shot down, it's all in fun. hehe !

It's good to have there as often as you like.

Cheers

Curse you raidersssssss!!! ::shaking fist::

You add quite a bit of variety in your own way. Welcome. :D

Dogs of War Squadron

Call sign "HeadHunter" P-51D /Spitfire Jockey

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR /Q9650 3.6Ghz | 16GB DDR3 1600 RipJaws | EVGA GTX-1060 ACX3 FTW | ThrustMaster 16000m & G13 GamePad w/analog rudder stick | TurtleBeach EarForce PX22 | Track IR5 | Vizio 40" 4K TV monitor (stuck temporarily with an Acer 22" :( )

I've had a great time flying on your server. I enjoy the variety of the missions and the DOW guys are a great bunch to fly with and against.

Dark,

Always good to see you on the server & it forces me to put my game face on when I'm flying the stang. Hope to see some more consistent redfor pilots in the future as we get closer to Normandy. S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

If your bored, here is a pretty interesting video. We all rely heavily on quality GPU's to have flawless high-end graphics. So here is "Exclusive behind the Scenes tour of Nvidia’s Failure Lab".

That was great behind the scenes insight. I never would have considered the level of detail involved in determining a failure of the gpu. There was a lot of really high end equipment in that lab.

Dark,

Always good to see you on the server & it forces me to put my game face on when I'm flying the stang. Hope to see some more consistent redfor pilots in the future as we get closer to Normandy. S!

The more the merrier. We had that spike in traffic during case blue that has waned a bit. I too hope that Normandy will generate more interest and there's no reason to think it will not. I expect the Spitfire will also up the numbers. Between both I expect we will see some new blood as well as those that may have left DCS because the WWII climate was limited.