zzzspace sound track radio chatter...

Which slider turns down the radio chatter? I turned down the radio slider, that doesnt work. I turned down the music slider.. didnt work either. Listeniing to the same loop gets tiring after a while... Magic is having a real hard time getting ahold of the air boss...

if you dont want radio chatter, but hear real cockpit sound, dl this soundpack and replace the "cockpitsys" sound. Check:http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?dlcategory=8

Give me a pm if you want me to remix the sound file for you and make the radio chatter sound sound less loud.

You can also put the "Cockpit" sound slider down since the radio chatter is mixed with the "cockpitsys" sound file.

Greetz,

Frazer

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I appreciate your input Frazer, but i hear enough cockpit radio chatter when i work. I dont really need one on an endless loop. Just trying to figure out a way to shut the thing off....

However, you did give me a good idea to search the files.. thanks!

:cheers:

i hear enough cockpit radio chatter when i work.

You have the voices in your head as well?

Actually, occasionally (usually after a stupidly long lomac weekend session), I kept hearing the Russian RWR paint warning (a su 25T pilot), the low, deep, quite booop warning. That was wierd. Anyway, my Psychologist is coming now, have to go.