Mustang's land textures zip file package

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 23rd contains updated summer noise texture (more arrid/dry patches on land)

Hi Mustang,

Thanks again for this new version I really like this news features, your textures are really awesome.

Great job, thanks again.Skull

Hi Mustang,

Thanks for this new update, I download in few minutes.

Best regards, Skull.

this is made my fps worse than other texture packs

With June 23rd or June 26th update ?

Thanks for the updates Mustang :thumbup:

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

2nd July package update in first post:

*re-adjusted the mip-mapping method used for the noise1 textures to use a different type (Mitchell) for each season

*the extra snowy textures are now the standard zips used for winter (hence the smaller package size)

MrPTyth.jpg

Edited by Mustang

I love your textures. Pretty awesome. I tried the 26 June version and loved the new grass textures, but seem to have picked up a stutter (using VR) that wasnt present in the 24 May version.

Can you recommend a version and or settings to get the best from your work?

-Jeff

Just to report: latest Mustang textures not "compatible" with latest build Caucasus 1.5.7.....failed integrity check - so on all servers with integrity check on...no joy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Just to report: latest Mustang textures not "compatible" with latest build Caucasus 1.5.7.....failed integrity check - so on all servers with integrity check on...no joy.

1.5.7 no longer allows ANY terrain mods if IC is enforced on server.

Understandable IC for the up coming 2.5 merge, As much as Mustangs textures are nice, Terrain mods will be redundant i guess.

I´d agree with you if this IC policy would come into effect at a point ED is capable of providing a far better texturing of Caucasus terrain and other "improvements" (like collidable trees etc). For now it´s a step back as I really do not want to fly with stock terrain as it´s far beyond Mustang´s terrain or the other´s we well know. I am a "mustang user" and if you ever did you litterally can´t go back to stock terrain :(

Let´s hope the best that "terrain mods will be redundant" at a point because ED´s quality reaches Mustang-Level :thumbup:

For me it´s 1.5.6 for a while.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

:D :D :D. I've just came here to ask whether the sudden lack of grass and erratic framerate in July the 2nd revision is a result of some incompatibility with 1.5.7 (tested both for the first time this evening) and voila - Mustang posted an update!

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.