Welcome to the Show! (Complete Thunderbirds air show)

LawnDart

We'd like to take a moment to honor the veterans today, whose service and sacrifice have kept us safe, and given us the freedom and opportunity to follow our dreams and make them (virtual) reality. Thank You!

[VV]110877386[/VV]

Watch us fly the complete U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds air show routine.

Live stream recordings often have some lag. This video uses each pilot's own recording in the simulator, thus providing for a smoother playback than you'd see through a live stream. The flying was recorded and edited using our performances December 5, 6 & 7, 2012 and later merged with an updated songs list and narration to more closely match what you'd hear if you went to an air show performed by the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds during the 2014 season. This is the way the show is meant to be heard and seen!

The presentation matches the timing, coordination and choreography of the demo very closely as seen in any of our live stream replays. And yes, we skipped the ground show and cut right to the action instead and added a few new camera angles, too. Enjoy!

Flying performed by:

VTB1 Kris "Lawndart" Langdell

VTB2 Randy "Tailhook" Thom

VTB3 Rick "Ray" Charles

VTB4 Tab "Redeye" Harris

VTB5 Stephanie "Panther" Lessentine

VTB6 Tom "Teej" Kopp

Narration by:

VTB8 Allen "Thumper" Hartford

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Thank you!

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Thanks guys

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..