AJAck6b.jpg

Qn1fsD6.jpg

R7RmHHl.jpg

GmWkrub.jpg

8QRGuoU.jpg

Installation :

1 : Browse to your DCS install folder.

2 : Open DCS Worlds/Mods/aircraft/MiG-21BIS/Textures/

3 : MAKE A BACKUP OF THE MiG-21_Cockpit ZIP FILE !!!!

4 : Read step 3 and do it if you havent yet.

5 : Put the zip you downloaded instead of the one you made a backup for.

6 : Startup DCS and voila grey cockpit in MiG21 :thumbup:

Download Status :

ACTIVE

Downloadlink :

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1052181/

Download Status :

ACTIVE

Small update for 1.2.11.34087 Latest version uploaded 14/11/2014 21:15

Fixes Missing textures sidepanel

Downloadlink :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jfwdi4x033kunfw/MiG-21_Cockpit.zip

Edited by Mainstay
  • Like 3

g8PjVMw.png

nice! will try it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Wow awesome and incredible, please can you tell me if it's possible to have the same Mod and quality but with the celebrate green of the Russia cockpit ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Hello,

In fact sometime I found photos with green cockpit of Mig-21 and I would like to know if it's possible to have this kind of color ?

Link of this green cockpit: http://img.planespotters.net/photo/143000/original/1900-Hungarian-Air-Force-Mikoyan-Gurevich-Mig-21_PlanespottersNet_143448.jpg

Thanks, Skull.

What do you mean? I dont understand your question :cry:

He says he would like you to make this cockpit in famous Russian green color, if possible.

Edit: Sniped 4 mins ago.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hello dear Devrim,

Thanks for your assistance, yes you have well understand my question.

Bye everybody, Skull.

PS:

Other photo: 07.jpg

a ok ! Sorry Skull i didnt understand you straight away. Now its clear and i will see what i can do for you

Hello dear Mainstay, no problem because sometime my English is not perfect...

WOW, your green cockpit is awesome, I'm so excited by this new version...

Congratulation for this great Mod.

Bye, Skull.

I will upload this version tomorrow.

u2cwI8m.jpg

U6Ak5qL.jpg

vVN0VdM.jpg

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

MiG-21 BiS Grey Cockpit

Installation :

1 : Browse to your DCS install folder.

2 : Open DCS Worlds/Mods/aircraft/MiG-21BIS/Textures/

3 : MAKE A BACKUP OF THE MiG-21_Cockpit ZIP FILE !!!!

4 : Read step 3 and do it if you havent yet.

5 : Put the zip you downloaded instead of the one you made a backup for.

6 : Startup DCS and voila grey cockpit in MiG21 :thumbup:

Hi Mainstay,

You don't need that way to install the texture, if you just wanna put yours into the MiG-21_Cockpit.zip file, you can just create a folder with same name beside MiG-21_Cockpit.zip (e.g. you will have a folder MiG-21_Cockpit and a MiG-21_Cockpit.zip in the same folder), then put all your texture files into that newly created folder. Done! DCS will first load dds from zip file, then if a folder with same name determined, then load dds file from that folder and replace the textures of same name which are loaded previously. This can avoid the DCS repair issue.

BTW, I found you also build another green cpt. So to switch between them in a more suitable way, I strongly suggest my mod :D: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2227233&postcount=1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

By the way, gray cockpit is good idea for MiG-21, but Mainstay, what about slightly brighter gray for lower (or upper) dash?

Nice work, thanks.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

This green looks imho much much better than the default cockpit color. Too bad I don't fly Mig. Great job.

I agree. The green seems it belongs to the MiG-21 more then the blueish standard color.

Hi Mainstay,

You don't need that way to install the texture, if you just wanna put yours into the MiG-21_Cockpit.zip file, you can just create a folder with same name beside MiG-21_Cockpit.zip (e.g. you will have a folder MiG-21_Cockpit and a MiG-21_Cockpit.zip in the same folder), then put all your texture files into that newly created folder. Done! DCS will first load dds from zip file, then if a folder with same name determined, then load dds file from that folder and replace the textures of same name which are loaded previously. This can avoid the DCS repair issue.

BTW, I found you also build another green cpt. So to switch between them in a more suitable way, I strongly suggest my mod :D: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2227233&postcount=1

Thx. Atm i just provide the files like this in a zip file. Im planning on releasing the Green pit and a Black pit this evening. You can use the files and make a compatible version to your mod if you like.

By the way, gray cockpit is good idea for MiG-21, but Mainstay, what about slightly brighter gray for lower (or upper) dash?

Nice work, thanks.

Atm not in the planning sorry... Dont have much free time so im trying to make the most out of it :cry:

Mainstay about the green cockpit:

Please, Skull.

This evening if all goes well :thumbup:

• Like 1

g8PjVMw.png

This evening if all goes well

Super, hard to wait but great news.

Thanks again +1