ED? Who is this ED guy anyways!?

Flagrum

I stumbled upon this short remark

... the EDGE team is a pretty impressive group of people, ...

and that sparked an idea:

I would love to get to know them better. Well, the whole ED crew, tbh.

I can't really remember where I saw this, but I seem to remember that some sort of small documentary was made a few years ago? Some photos of their office, people sitting at their computers, working. Or was that in one of RRGs KS videos? Hrm. Anyway, I would love to learn a tad bit more about the people behind it all.

Is there any chance we could get something like that? Maybe in some form of small series of articles in the spirit of "Meet the Team". Some photos, some words of who does what.

I realize this could cost some effords to make, but maybe just as a lose sequence over a couple of months ... to keep us entertained. And to keep us away from all the inept muttering and moaning that we usually fall back to when we are bored ... ;o). I really think this could help to put things into perspective - to see that it is not an anonymous "evil" company, but that it is about people - like you and me.

Is secret, no picture!!! :D

Actually, you may be recalling this post and the attached PDF.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=762904&postcount=1

I do agree that more like that would be interesting. :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Actually, you may be recalling this post and the attached PDF.

This is from 5 years ago. Like any company, ED undergo staff fluctuations. Some people have been on for a long time (c0ff e.g., dunno if Olgerd is still on the team, haven't heard from him in ages), others have come and go.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

this is Mr. Ed..:D ........

Edited by TwilightZone

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

This is from 5 years ago. Like any company, ED undergo staff fluctuations. Some people have been on for a long time (c0ff e.g., dunno if Olgerd is still on the team, haven't heard from him in ages), others have come and go.

I get that, I have worked for big and small companies. Btw, Olgerd is still active on the Russian forum.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Situation in 2009, Jurassic period so...:

"Eagle Dynamic’s staff is made up of 55 full-time employees, most of who have graduated in applied math and physics. Among them are five doctors of science. The staff includes experienced engineers, managers and artists who have worked in the military, software development and aerospace industries."

Source: Interview with TFC Producer Matt Wagner

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.