My Radio Menu will not load

darthddd1134

I have played Ka-50 Black Shark (1) For atleast 2 years now, My radio has never worked, Only thing that work are the Ekran and nothing else, People told me to press \ or backspace or / but never worked. I went through my bindings and it said it was the \ key. I press that in-game and that never woks. Please help me.

[FONT="Arial Black"]Anime Holic[/FONT] [SIZE="7"]<3 KA-50[/SIZE] C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Hakura Gifs\Poke.gif [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

still black shark 1? or trying dcs:world BS 2 now?

dont know for black shark 1, but in world you should check RALT + \ for comms.

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

it depends of your keyboard : AZERTY or QWERTY ?

on AZERTY the radio menu appears with * (in DCS world)

I'm not sur but i remain that on BS1 it was maybe F12 (witch can be a conflict if you have a Track ir with the F12 key to center the view).

I would seriously consider getting BS2 in a sale and moving across to DCS World. Failing that, try rebinding your comms key \ as the default binding doesn't always correspond to your actual \ key.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

just curious - are you using multi monitors - is it possible your radio menu is rendering off screen?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Just so you know, Lithuania is in the center of the Europe...

Yes I do know that, I've been there, seen it. But I'm not talking about the Geographical Midpoint.. I mean the political Europe, because the georaphical location of a country does not determine the prices of DCS products xDDDDDDDDD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]