GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

My wonderful wife has sorted it and it's now sat at home waiting for me to get home.

The charge was Import VAT apparently as the item was above £35, sadly even if it's a gift, if it's above that threshold then you have to pay VAT.

£19 for VAT,

£8 post office handling charge.

Sadly they changed the threshold in April, you can only get gifts worth upto £35 now before getting hit with VAT, bless this government.

That said, it's still gonna be worth it, I can't wait, although don't forget to purchase an plug adaptor, so you can use it. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Cowboy10UK, You're going to enjoy the seat. Adds a whole new dimension to DCS. And with all the dedicated work Andre has done for us, it will only get better. Enjoy!!

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

That's weird, I'm in the UK and never got any vat added on my Jetseat or any post office charge!

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Not your fault mate, I just have the type of luck that means customs always manages to grab me. Gits.

On a happier note, the operation I was on down south was cancelled early, which meant a early stack and a trip home a lot sooner than I thought.

Got back early hrs this morning, but as my beautiful baby girl has decided to get everyone up early, I've taken the opportunity to set the seat up. My wife luckily managed to pay the extra charges and collect for me yesterday.

Wow, it really is plug in and play. 5 mins to setup, jumped straight into free flight in the UH1 and Bingo.

Damn this thing is great, love the different feeling of vibration dependant on the rotor speed, really really adds up to a new dimension, I then very very quickly tried the A10 flight, trying out dropping bombs, flaps, gear, firing the Gun, missiles etc. very very impressed, and best of all my wife never made a comment as she didn't hear it, such a change from the Buttkicker.

Ok, granted I've only had 5 mins to play, but DAMN I'm impressed, what a stunning job you have done Andre.

Only real issue I can see it creating, is when I fly other sims like Rise of Flight, and sadly it won't be working.

God I will miss it.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Not your fault mate, I just have the type of luck that means customs always manages to grab me. Gits.

On a happier note, the operation I was on down south was cancelled early, which meant a early stack and a trip home a lot sooner than I thought.

Got back early hrs this morning, but as my beautiful baby girl has decided to get everyone up early, I've taken the opportunity to set the seat up. My wife luckily managed to pay the extra charges and collect for me yesterday.

Wow, it really is plug in and play. 5 mins to setup, jumped straight into free flight in the UH1 and Bingo.

Damn this thing is great, love the different feeling of vibration dependant on the rotor speed, really really adds up to a new dimension, I then very very quickly tried the A10 flight, trying out dropping bombs, flaps, gear, firing the Gun, missiles etc. very very impressed, and best of all my wife never made a comment as she didn't hear it, such a change from the Buttkicker.

Ok, granted I've only had 5 mins to play, but DAMN I'm impressed, what a stunning job you have done Andre.

Only real issue I can see it creating, is when I fly other sims like Rise of Flight, and sadly it won't be working.

God I will miss it.

Cowboy10uk

Pictures, pictures! ;)

Congrats with the seat. :)

And actually it _does_ work to some extent in RoF and elsewhere: The seat has a sound mode with a pass-through plug.

In this mode it reacts to the sounds in the game, and it works quite well. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

About import VAT, I was prepared for this when I got my seat, but I was lucky and it went straight through.

Most countries have some minimum amount, above which one has to pay import tax. So, if one orders a seat, at least expect the possibility of having to pay some tax of it.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

About import VAT, I was prepared for this when I got my seat, but I was lucky and it went straight through.

Most countries have some minimum amount, above which one has to pay import tax. So, if one orders a seat, at least expect the possibility of having to pay some tax of it.

Thanks for the information Henrik.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi guys

Somehow I only just stumbled across this thread im surprised I missed it.

Anyway I'm now considering getting a jetseat kw-908 but having (very) briefly looked though the thread I cant seem to find an approximate price.

could someone clarify this for me?

thanks

Hi drcarnage52,

the current price of the device itself you can see at Gametrix web-site.

http://shop.gametrix.ru/id/vibronakidka-gametrix-kw-908-s-bonusom-dlya-world-of-tanks-203.html

If you'd like me to post the device to you, my price would be higher, including shipping, money transfer fee and my service. My price is not fixed and depends on circumstances, so I've stopped claiming it here. I will send it to you by PM, if you don't mind.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jetseat vs shaker

Some people here have a jetseat AND a buttkicker/shaker. I'm wondering wether both systems compliment each other or make the other one obsolete. Any other opinions/reviews/comments of people who have tried both systems?

Thanks,

Geert

At the moment You cannot use them together, asked Andre that some days ago ;)

But perhaps in the future, if Andre can make it happen it most likely will.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

At the moment You cannot use them together, asked Andre that some days ago ;)

But perhaps in the future, if Andre can make it happen it most likely will.

Technically I could, but I'm not sure it worth doing... There is plenty of work besides that.

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And actually it _does_ work to some extent in RoF and elsewhere: The seat has a sound mode with a pass-through plug.

In this mode it reacts to the sounds in the game, and it works quite well. :)

Not sure that will work on my setup, as I NEED the extra sound info to come through the second sound card the same way Andre has done for DCS, due to the fact I use An optical cable into a control box for my headphones. Sadly I don't connect using standard audio plugs for my sound.

This is the same issue why I couldn't use my Buttkicker on my main card. :(

BUT if I ever change my headset then game on. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not sure that will work on my setup, as I NEED the extra sound info to come through the second sound card the same way Andre has done for DCS, due to the fact I use An optical cable into a control box for my headphones. Sadly I don't connect using standard audio plugs for my sound.

This is the same issue why I couldn't use my Buttkicker on my main card. :(

BUT if I ever change my headset then game on. :)

Cowboy10uk

There's not some way you can connect the seat to your headset control box?

With an adapter?

Or is it a special output you get from it?

(Now you got me curious on your headset. ;) )

Btw, if you just have a useful sound output from your second card, maybe you can use that.

The seat just measure the sound, otherwise it is a straight pass-through of the sound.

Edited by Sporg

System specs:

Nothing exciting just an Astro A40.

However I've just of a way it may work. Off to try now. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I picked up my 908 seat a week ago and now I don't want to fly without it!

It adds just enough that it's not annoying, but still gives you feedback where you want it.

It's great for me that live in a apartment where a Buttkicker just wouldn't work.

Very pleased with it and also great support from Andrey.

Cheers!

Mine seems to make a little bit of noise which is off putting a bit...do they all do This?

They all do a little bit of noise.

...which is off putting...

couldn't find 'off puttiing' in my dictionaries :book:

what does that mean?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mine seems to make a little bit of noise which is off putting a bit...do they all do This?

They all do a little bit of noise.

couldn't find 'off puttiing' in my dictionaries :book:

what does that mean?

@=Andre=:

Off putting ~ disappointing

@nescafe37:

My seat has two motors that make a little noise as well.

In the beginning it was disturbing, but over time I do not notice it much anymore.

I notice it more if the seat for some reason is not working. ;)

Mind you, I'm wearing a headset, which dampens outside noise a little.

System specs: