GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

With all of the good feedback here I'm 99% convinced I need to buy one - Just going wait for DCS World 1.5 / 2.0 compatibility reports and then I'll be ordering this :D

Edit - also does anyone know of a good seat cover for an Obutto? I would like put a seat cover over the gametrix cushion as I think it will be quite sticky to sit on when it hits 45 degrees this summer again, and that way my cat won't try scratch or chew at the gametrix either.

Putting a seat cover over the gametrix won't cause it to overheat will it? (especially in the hot Australian summers)

Edited by FlyingHighAU

Im using my 908 for about two weeks now and it is amazing!

Order Process was without any problems and fast response from Andre :thumbup:

I can absolutely recommend it

Hi Stefan,

thanks for your feedback:)

I wonder why don't you write down the seat into your cool signature mate?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I haven't had the chance to the chance to hook up my KW-908 yet as I just got it this week, but want to give a review on not the product, but the service provided here by Andre in getting my hands on one of these.

I have to say interacting with Andre on getting one of these Jetseats was nothing but top-notch. I was leery about sending that kind of money (or any kind of money!) to someone on a forum, but Andre was super quick to answer my questions, kept me posted on when he was going to send my seat & then set me up with tracking so I could watch it all the way through the mailing systems (both Russian & US). I haven't gotten that kind of prompt committed service from people running full blow e-shops before!

Everyone here has raved about how great the product is so if you're on the fence about getting one due to the service Andre is providing.......pull the trigger! You won't be disappointed with Andre!

Thanks Andre! 10/10! :thumbup:

CJ

Hi CJ,

thank you for so positive feedback :thumbup:

Hope you will find my software is not half bad also :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would like put a seat cover over the gametrix cushion as I think it will be quite sticky to sit on when it hits 45 degrees this summer again...

BTW an old T-shirt may be a solution.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2306720&postcount=37

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Stefan,

thanks for your feedback

I wonder why don't you write down the seat into your cool signature mate?

As you wish =Andre= ;)

Windows 10 | i7-8700K@5GHz | 2080 Ti | Intel Z370 Chipset | 32GB RAM@1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w. FSSB R3 Mod | Saitek Switch Panel + Radio Panel + Multi Panel + FIP + Flightpanels Software | MFG_Crosswind | TrackIR5 | TM Cougar MFD Pack | Obutto R3volution | 1 x LG38 | GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

What is the difference between the bold black tick in the box and the faint grey tick in the box?

bold black tick - you can switch effect on and off

faint grey tick - effect is always on (switch off option may be implemented on request)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

feedback from a satisified customer

I have had the Gametrix KW-908 JetSeat and SimShaker from Andre for about 5 days now and must say that it was a good purchase and adds a lot to my flight simulation experience. It compliments my FF joystick and FF headset very nicely and I feel that I have more of a 'flight simulator' now, rather than just a PC flight game.

Customer communication from Andre was excellent and product delivery to Heathrow Airport in the UK was quick; there were no additional charges from customs or the Post Office.

After sales service from Andre via PM was excellent, as I did need a little bit of help to set things up and understand the system.

I use my flight sim rig for approximately 3 to 4 hours almost every day, so 'bang for buck' I think the JetSeat and SimShaker was a good investment for me and I am very pleased with it.

I wish Andre well with future sales and associated DCS aircraft compatibility updates. I highly recommend the JetSeat and SimShaker to other PC pilots. Go for it!

Happy landings,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

I have had the Gametrix KW-908 JetSeat and SimShaker from Andre for about 5 days now and must say that it was a good purchase and adds a lot to my flight simulation experience. It compliments my FF joystick and FF headset very nicely and I feel that I have more of a 'flight simulator' now, rather than just a PC flight game.

Customer communication from Andre was excellent and product delivery to Heathrow Airport in the UK was quick; there were no additional charges from customs or the Post Office.

After sales service from Andre via PM was excellent, as I did need a little bit of help to set things up and understand the system.

I use my flight sim rig for approximately 3 to 4 hours almost every day, so 'bang for buck' I think the JetSeat and SimShaker was a good investment for me and I am very pleased with it.

I wish Andre well with future sales and associated DCS aircraft compatibility updates. I highly recommend the JetSeat and SimShaker to other PC pilots. Go for it!

Happy landings,

Talisman

Hi Talisman,

thanks a lot for so positive feedback!

I use my flight sim rig for approximately 3 to 4 hours almost every day...

Wow! That's cool!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andrey

Happy to announce that Gametrix Jetseat effects works in 1.5 open beta. :)

They seem a little bit weaker though (tried Bf 109 and UH-1H) but will have to experiment more.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Hi Andrey

Hi Henrik,

good news, thank you.

AoA readings from export for FC3 planes need to be corrected in 1.5 open beta, so I've published an update.

http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/2015/10/simshaker-for-dcs-world-update-10624.html

They seem a little bit weaker though (tried Bf 109 and UH-1H) but will have to experiment more.

Really? Which effects?

I hope ED have fixed gun fire export.lua bug for Bf-109, P-51 and Mig-15 in 1.5. But I haven't tried yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andrey

Hi Henrik,

-

Really? Which effects?

I hope ED have fixed gun fire export.lua bug for Bf-109, P-51 and Mig-15 in 1.5. But I haven't tried yet.

I think in particular it is the engine running effect for the 109.

But I'm not sure it's directly to do with SimShaker:

It seems ED have reduced the engine effect, and done so by reducing noise and vibration too.

Maybe it is just an "early work" problem.

About guns, now that you say it, it seems I can feel the MK-108 cannon now.

But need to check specifically for that. :)

Sounds good with the update.

Always alert and ahead with your support. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

I think in particular it is the engine running effect for the 109.

But I'm not sure it's directly to do with SimShaker:

It seems ED have reduced the engine effect, and done so by reducing noise and vibration too.

Maybe it is just an "early work" problem.

We get Manifold pressure and RPMs to produce the effect.

I don't think ED have reduced them.

Sounds good with the update.

Always alert and ahead with your support. :)

Serving the Community :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We get Manifold pressure and RPMs to produce the effect.

I don't think ED have reduced them.

Ok.

Just coming back from another test:

It seems the vibration is slightly weaker at middle thrust, but not much.

Otherwise it's much the same I think.

About the cannon: Confirmed, it's working now.

I can even feel (and hear) the single shots! :D

Thanks. :)

System specs:

Not working for me. Since the update as soon as my computer boots up I get the .NET frame work Unhandled exception Configuration failed to initialize error box and details below. Any ideas how to resolve please? Thanks

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Root element is missing. (C:\Users\Les\AppData\Local\Dream_Sim_Team\SimShaker.exe_Url_3r5dwcjlglpzwja2lb5utiqlfblkdpau\2.9.0.0\user.config) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()

at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()

at System.Configuration.XmlUtil..ctor(Stream stream, String name, Boolean readToFirstElement, ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)

at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)

at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)

at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()

at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)

at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)

at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)

at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)

at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)

at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String sectionName)

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)

at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)

at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)

at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)

at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)

at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)

at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)

at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)

at iRacing_and_Gametrix_KW_90x_Integration.Properties.Settings.get_Starter_ShowHelloBalloon()

at iRacing_and_Gametrix_KW_90x_Integration.StarterForm.StarterForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.6.106.0 built by: NETFXREL2STAGE

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

SimShaker

Assembly Version: 2.9.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.9.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Les/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/C403YPK7.764/1VEX5B5D.D2O/sims..tion_5f0aa2d941dc4ac0_0002.0009_d7515e8b07aa416f/SimShaker.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.6.79.0 built by: NETFXREL2

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Not working for me. Since the update as soon as my computer boots up I get the .NET frame work Unhandled exception Configuration failed to initialize error box and details below. Any ideas how to resolve please? Thanks

Hi Les,

first of all try to uninstall and re-install SimShaker software.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, so it seems to work (I'm having problems with most of my modules not working in 1.5). So it works in the free modules and ka-50 - and Assetto Corsa) but I'm still get the unhandled exception error message when the computer boots up. I just click on Continue. But it's still an annoying error window that pops up all the time and not sure how to resolve that.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Ok, so it seems to work (I'm having problems with most of my modules not working in 1.5). So it works in the free modules and ka-50 - and Assetto Corsa) but I'm still get the unhandled exception error message when the computer boots up. I just click on Continue. But it's still an annoying error window that pops up all the time and not sure how to resolve that.

Hm... Do you use SimShaker "3 in 1" or SimShaker for DCS Wolrld?

I haven't published update for SimShaker "3 in 1" yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]