GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone here is in the UK, has ordered the Jet Seat (908 ), and was hit with import duties? I just want to know how much I should be bracing myself for if I get one of these.

Thanks!

I got a 908 a couple of months ago - Post office wanted about £30 .

Took about 2 weeks to arrive , Andrey was a perfect example of customer service , wish everyone was this good, most questions answered in minutes! I could track the parcel all the way.

Really adds to the A10 experience, noise is about like an electric toothbrush as mentioned elsewhere. I notice it a bit with "open" headphones , but "closed" ones muffle it well.

Hope that helps

David

Update with open beta Falcon BMS F-16 support is published

http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/2015/11/simshaker-comes-to-falcon-bms_28.html

Nice Work Andre

Just wish the key binds would work. damn its a pain

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Hi Tim,

what do you mean? I do not understand you here, sorry.

The Hotas Warthog uses the Target Script software to set the key binds in BMS. I wish they made it easier. Gametrix is fine :)

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone here is in the UK, has ordered the Jet Seat (908 ), and was hit with import duties? I just want to know how much I should be bracing myself for if I get one of these.

Thanks!

Also hit by the same charges as Cowboy.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

The Hotas Warthog uses the Target Script software to set the key binds in BMS. I wish they made it easier. Gametrix is fine :)

Yes! That is true! But finally I managed everything and it works ;)

Congrats to Andrey!

SimShaker works fine in Nevada. :)

Good job. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Just received my seat from =Andre= What can I say other than Delivery was quick, item was well packaged and communications simply brilliant. Thanks you :thumbup:

Still downloading the DCS V2 after that I hope to get it installed. Is there a list / order of instructions to do this to make the process quick?

EDIT:

Found it http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/downloads.html

Edited by Rockeyes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HTC Vive

Windows 10 Maximus VIII Hero i7-6700k CPU @ 4.2GHz 16GB Nvida GeForce GTX 1080. Ram Duel SSD's

Just received my seat from =Andre= What can I say other than Delivery was quick, item was well packaged and communications simply brilliant. Thanks you :thumbup:

Still downloading the DCS V2 after that I hope to get it installed. Is there a list / order of instructions to do this to make the process quick?

EDIT:

Found it http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/downloads.html

You are welcome Bill :)

See also

http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/simshaker.html

http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/trick-1-if-youd-like-to-make-gametrix.html

Latest SimShaker update is DCS 2.0 compatible.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To add to the growing list of happy customers, I've just received my GameTrix KW-908 Jetseat from Andre in the UK and I'm really impressed with it and Andre's service. Ordered on the 13th November and arrived yesterday, so it took just shy of 3 weeks including a week's delay as the package was accidentally sent to the wrong address.

I didn't have to pay import duties but as I understand it's pot luck on this really.

Setting up the Jetseat was very straightforward and the simshaker software works really well. Just install the jetseat drivers, simshaker, plug it in and you're good to go.

The Huey is now alive and the P-51 stall effects are brilliant. Haven't had too much seat time yet, but the immersion is definitely worth the money as far as I'm concerned. Andre is a super helpful guy who responded within the hour to most of my messages.

Only slight issue is the impact this will have on my social life...

Do you know where to buy in Europe?

Which site?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Everybody welcome to try Tf51d new stall shudders effect (JetSeats only)

Hi Andre

I tested it, but my feeling is that I get better stall warning with the old effect.

The old stall effect seems to be matched to the cockpit shake also?

The new effect might be good, I just think it is coming as soon as I try to turn, where the old effect only shows when I'm getting closer to the stall?

So with the new effect I'm not quite sure when the stall actually comes.

Maybe an option to chose which one you want would be good, at least in a test period?

Edit: Only tested it on TF-51D and P-51D in DCS 2.0 for now.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Hi Andre

I tested it, but my feeling is that I get better stall warning with the old effect.

The old stall effect seems to be matched to the cockpit shake also?

The new effect might be good, I just think it is coming as soon as I try to turn, where the old effect only shows when I'm getting closer to the stall?

So with the new effect I'm not quite sure when the stall actually comes.

Maybe an option to chose which one you want would be good, at least in a test period?

Edit: Only tested it on TF-51D and P-51D in DCS 2.0 for now.

Hi Henrik,

thanks for you feedback :)

Let's wait till the end of the week. I'd like to hear from others as well.

I think we do have the option now - P-51D with old algorithm or TF-51D with new one. Right?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Henrik,

thanks for you feedback :)

Let's wait till the end of the week. I'd like to hear from others as well.

I think we do have the option now - P-51D with old algorithm or TF-51D with new one. Right?

You are welcome, and you are right. :)

Was just thinking of an option for ie. the 109 which I fly a lot. :)

System specs:

Thanks for the replies guys! Seems like £30 is what is to be expected. Did everyone that got hit with import taxes order through Andre?

Cowboy, djblaen, and Axion, when did you guys order your seats?

Thanks again!

Fraid so mate, although it seems I was one of the unlucky ones. Some get through the net, some get caught.

I got a 908 a couple of months ago - Post office wanted about £30 .

Hi ICE

i got luckly and didnt get hit with any import charges to the UK i purchased my 908 back in june.

Also hit by the same charges as Cowboy.

I didn't have to pay import duties but as I understand it's pot luck on this really.

- Ice

Can't quite remember, think it was around April, May this year.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Anyone able to compare this to the iVibe? It looks like the same exact thing, just different software. The iVibe has absolutely no support anymore, although Craig me try and sue you, and I got a small software problem. It wont come to the foreground. So I can't change anything or look at anything. Might as well toss it and get something else.

Price seems pretty good hear. Just wondering about the vibration strength and how good the effects are so far.

Well for one the Gameseat will turn up in the post, I had an Ivibe on order for 12 months and never heard a thing. ;)

Can't state how they compare together, but what I can say is this is a game changer. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Just recieved mine in the uk, only took about 3 weeks and as everyone has said Andre was brilliant throughout. I haven't tried it yet as it's my xmas present! Didn't have to give money to post office either

Oh can I add a +1 asking for dirt rally support? ?

Dirt rally support, oh I wish, thus has such amazing potential, however I think Andre already has his hands full catering just for us and DCS. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]