GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

The Mode button changes between Sound mode (green LED) and Normal (USB) mode (red LED).

You hold it pressed for a little while, then the mode changes.

LED colors may be different

Green/Red

Red/Green

Blue/Red

Red/Blue

Have a look on tip#4 here http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/trick-1-if-youd-like-to-make-gametrix.html

and FAQ here http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/faq.html

Edited by =Andre=
  • Like 1

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Andre,

Yes, colors are different in my case, but it is not really important.

По русски тоже спасибо скажу, судя по другим отзывам людей об общении с гаметиксовским магазином, вы спасли меня от потери времени и нервов, а это дорогого стоит :)

Thanks Andre,

Yes, colors are different in my case, but it is not really important.

По русски тоже спасибо скажу, судя по другим отзывам людей об общении с гаметиксовским магазином, вы спасли меня от потери времени и нервов, а это дорогого стоит :)

Ух ты! Классно!

Пришлите мне пожалуйста ваш номер заказа личным сообщением, чтобы мне проще было ориентироваться при общении.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LED colors may be different

Green/Red

Red/Green

Blue/Red

Red/Blue

Have a look on tip#4 here http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/trick-1-if-youd-like-to-make-gametrix.html

and FAQ here http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/faq.html

Ok, wasn't aware of that. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Good idea, want to make one :) Still waiting on my CV1 and looking to make one after that. Still hoping some improvements are made to DCS and the Rift in that time though.

I cannot say this enough, after several years using a Buttkicker, this GameTrix Jetseat is GREAT.

If you ave a buttkicker and want to improve it, get one.

If you have never had a buttkicker, get a Jetseat - makes a huge difference.

Big thank you to Andre for his support in getting me the seat and helping fix an issue with my export.lua

its ok. i can wait. im going to figure out buttkicker with simshaker software first

i wish there was a tutorial in regards to getting oculus rift, jeatseat and buttkicker via amp, instructions on how to get them all working together

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

hey andre

I like to get the authorization key to get the full effects for sim shaker.. i plan to make the contribution.

I ask a question, let say i reinstall my computer, will i loose some kind of key?

i just like to know ahead of time, if i have to pay every time reinstall windows.

and what does it mean if i move the jetseat & buttkicker to a different PC, how would i get the full effects on a different PC?

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

hey andre

I like to get the authorization key to get the full effects for sim shaker.. i plan to make the contribution.

I ask a question, let say i reinstall my computer, will i loose some kind of key?

i just like to know ahead of time, if i have to pay every time reinstall windows.

and what does it mean if i move the jetseat & buttkicker to a different PC, how would i get the full effects on a different PC?

Hey hannibal,

Say, the current key will not work. But I'm not going to let you down.

Just let me know and get the new key free of charge.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good idea, want to make one :) Still waiting on my CV1 and looking to make one after that. Still hoping some improvements are made to DCS and the Rift in that time though.

I cannot say this enough, after several years using a Buttkicker, this GameTrix Jetseat is GREAT.

If you ave a buttkicker and want to improve it, get one.

If you have never had a buttkicker, get a Jetseat - makes a huge difference.

Big thank you to Andre for his support in getting me the seat and helping fix an issue with my export.lua

You are welcome, Craig.

Fly with pleasure :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just thought I should mention this in the hope it will save someone trouble.

I thought I must have a failing PSU as I was getting random reboots, I also lost my overclock along with all my BIOS settings (reverted to default). It appears the culprit was pluging the Jetseat into my surge protector. I have given it its own extension cable to a seperate socket and all is well again.

Can't fly without my jetseat though I was flying a huey in a 132nd MP mission last night for 2 hours and the jetseat made it so much more immersive:thumbup:

Disregard, its doing it again. New PSU on shopping list :(

Edited by Cibit

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andre!

The end of my export.lua looks like this:

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); 
dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')
dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

Is that supposed to be like that? Or is that some leftover from previous versions in there?

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Andre,a problem

Seems I chafed a wire and started having issues with the Jet Seat, of course. I repaired the chafed wires and everything seems top be working from a mechanical standpoint, just cannot get the application to run. Have tried to reinstall but alas no luck. I've attaced the message I get when trying to start the JetSeat. Hope you can help. thanks.

Andre, I got it working. Sorry for the bother. Thanks.

Edited by Chief1942
Added info

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

This gametrix seat is the strangest of upgrades that I ever did do.

I sometimes think that the vibration is extremely detailed.

If I save the track and play it back and feel the gametrix seat as an observer it is not so complex.

yet when I play the game "live" with headphones on, all the human sensory inputs work together with the seat to create an effect which is far greater as a sum than each individual component.... weird and brilliant.

I think we need to now move forward and fast with VR high resolution.

I think we need more vibration input from our module providers.

A fabulous addition to the simmer.

Edited by Rogue Trooper
  • Like 1

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Andre,

Just wanted to say thanks for handling the Jet Seat. I won't be able to fly without it from now on LOL. My shipping was also fast, I ordered on the May 18th and got it on the 28th!

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Win 10 · i9900K@stock · 4070Ti· ASUS Z390-A · SSD · 64Gb · TM Warthog · CV1 · Quest 2

Andre,

Just wanted to say thanks for handling the Jet Seat. I won't be able to fly without it from now on LOL. My shipping was also fast, I ordered on the May 18th and got it on the 28th!

Thank you so much!

wow.. congrats!

i got mine too. i hope you can share what kind of settings you use, especially when it comes to helicopters!!!

• Like 1

Andre,

Thank you so much!

You are welcome Gunfighter6.

Fly with pleasure :)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm back from a longer trip and will start preparing support for the L version of the Gazelle this week. In addition, I got access to the Mi-8, thus, I try to start implementing effects for it during the next weekend.

Support for the F5 is on my list but first a need to save some money for it...

• Like 1

Hi hannibal,

I didn't really have time to mess with the settings bro. Been so busy, I just get to hop in a flight here and there. If you have settings I should use let me know too...as I'm helo guy myself. :D

Win 10 · i9900K@stock · 4070Ti· ASUS Z390-A · SSD · 64Gb · TM Warthog · CV1 · Quest 2

Hi hannibal,

I didn't really have time to mess with the settings bro. Been so busy, I just get to hop in a flight here and there. If you have settings I should use let me know too...as I'm helo guy myself. :D

of course. im hoping to have it setup soon. your still with 1st air cav, right, and a tester for polychop?

of course. im hoping to have it setup soon. your still with 1st air cav, right, and a tester for polychop?

hannibal,

You've got the wrong G6 bro. I'm just a regular guy although I've had this tag for awhile now. :D