GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

@Andre: In your blog, in the tips&tricks section, you specify a way to make the KW-908 work with FSX. Do you know if it includes Prepar3D?

Hi TazX,

as a matter of fact, I haven't tried Prepar3D. If Prepar3D has FFB support implemented as it is in FSX, that should work. But I can't guaranty.

Is it possible to "program" the KW-908 for a certain aircraft?

I suggest, that's exactly what we do here, for DCS modules. Or do you mean something different?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Works for me in MP. I would send it back otherwise its all I play. Even works in Multi crew Gazelle.

What exactly is the problem. A lot of us in the 229th have Jetseats and no one has mentioned them not working?

If the server is set to not accept files that been altred, you cant use it..... As far as I understand...

• Like 1

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

If the server is set to not accept files that been altred, you cant use it..... As far as I understand...

Yes you are right, but as Andre mentioned, there might be a solution soon...

Thanks Andre.

Latest version of prepar3d (v3.3.5) does not have FFB, but there is a little program called FS-Force (http://www.fs-force.com) that makes it possible.

Regarding the programming, my question was if using the force feedback driver + JetSeat Control Panel I can program how I want the JetSeat to behave (e.g. Starting Engine 2 and having the right motors in JetSeat vibrating).

Thanks for the help and great contribution to the community! If I get things sorted out I will surely order a JetSeat from you!

Best,

Thanks Andre.

Latest version of prepar3d (v3.3.5) does not have FFB, but there is a little program called FS-Force (http://www.fs-force.com) that makes it possible.

When I tried FS-Force with FSX it was JetSeat compatible.

Regarding the programming, my question was if using the force feedback driver + JetSeat Control Panel I can program how I want the JetSeat to behave (e.g. Starting Engine 2 and having the right motors in JetSeat vibrating).
No, I don't think one can do that. At least, we use JetSeat API, not FFB.

Thanks for the help and great contribution to the community! If I get things sorted out I will surely order a JetSeat from you!
You are welcome :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Forget it, I just found the API document from Gametrix (as well as the SDK).

Any chance you'd be working on a Prepar3D version? Through simconnect, getting raw data from P3D shouldn't be hard.

In any case, if you need any help whatsoever please let me know.

Best

Any chance you'd be working on a Prepar3D version? Through simconnect, getting raw data from P3D shouldn't be hard.

I just had a look at SimConnect. It looks very promising... I don't own Prepar3d but SimShaker support is planned for the future. No definite schedule yet but I guess a first version might be available in the next year.

I have a problem with it making my game no longer a pure client is there a way to clean up the Game easily I dont use JGSME

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

I have a problem with it making my game no longer a pure client is there a way to clean up the Game easily I dont use JGSME

What do you mean with a pure client? We added a check box in the settings tab to enable a IC (integrity check) safe mode. But keep in mind, than a lot of effects will not work.

Fortunately we see light on the horizon and might come up with a better solution in the future...

I just had a look at SimConnect. It looks very promising... I don't own Prepar3d but SimShaker support is planned for the future. No definite schedule yet but I guess a first version might be available in the next year.

Great news!!

Oh I missed that I think I am messing something up cos I cant actually get to the setting until the game starts. Thanks I will go and look now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

Thank you.

I can see some issues in the log. I suggest you have a kind of unusual DCS World instances.

You can wait until we refactor SimShaker due to latest changes in DCS World scripting and those issues may become not actual (in about 3 weeks or so). Or you can get my extended remote tech support to solve the problems in short time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you.

I can see some issues in the log. I suggest you have a kind of unusual DCS World instances.

You can wait until we refactor SimShaker due to latest changes in DCS World scripting and those issues may become not actual (in about 3 weeks or so). Or you can get my extended remote tech support to solve the problems in short time.

Thank you for your help. I'll wait

[sIGPIC]www.mb2.cz[/sIGPIC] Come play with us

• 2 weeks later...