GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I've tried the Huey again, set the Dashboard shake to 90% and I can see the effect working in Sound Module again as before, but again it shows the effect at 2 to 3% gain.

I've also noticed that sometimes after I touch the ground and am airborne again, I actually see Ground Bumps effect being active while I am in air. Sort of same issue I see in Trunk with VR enabled.

This was tested in Public DCS version, with VR.

No longer active in DCS...

[...] I actually see Ground Bumps effect being active while I am in air.

Yap, exactly what I notice, too. But do you feel anything the moment you touch the ground?

@f4l0: I was testing on the runway at Batumi. But good to know that I is not supposed to work on buildings/farps. Good luck with your secret project :detective_2: Sounds quite promising :D

• Like 1

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

• 1 month later...

Hello there. I own a Gametrix Kw-908 since two weeks know and it's work nice with DCS, thanks to Simshaker I guess.

However I have a question concerning the sound mod. I have a 5.1 headset connected to the pc with jacks.

So the Gametrix use the orange jacks, Center, subwoofer.

The "problem?" is that when sounds come from Center the vibrations are only on the left side. And when something come from subwoofer only the right side vibres.

I don't want to use the green jacks cause all sound will make vibrations.. Even a little girl voice..

Do you have the same "problem?"? Or is my product broken?

Hello there. I own a Gametrix Kw-908 since two weeks know and it's work nice with DCS, thanks to Simshaker I guess.

However I have a question concerning the sound mod. I have a 5.1 headset connected to the pc with jacks.

So the Gametrix use the orange jacks, Center, subwoofer.

The "problem?" is that when sounds come from Center the vibrations are only on the left side. And when something come from subwoofer only the right side vibres.

I don't want to use the green jacks cause all sound will make vibrations.. Even a little girl voice..

Do you have the same "problem?"? Or is my product broken?

First:

You should continue in the new official "SimShaker for Aviators" thread:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2916686

Secondly, I think you can't solve this problem easily.

You need to use a stereo jack.

Maybe you'll need a second sound card, use the stereo jack, and filter so that you only get low frequency sounds there.

Alternatively you can try adjusting the Gametrix sensitivity using the big dial on the controller, so that it only reacts to powerful sounds.

The last method worked ok for me.

Edited by Sporg

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

F410 you said "I'm currently very busy working on a secret SimShaker project :D "

Please tell me it is a software driven simshaker in the lower frequencies combined with an electro mechanical force that will send me flying out of my seat with a scream..... PLEEEASE tell me this is the secret!

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

F410 you said "I'm currently very busy working on a secret SimShaker project :D "

Please tell me it is a software driven simshaker in the lower frequencies combined with an electro mechanical force that will send me flying out of my seat with a scream..... PLEEEASE tell me this is the secret!

Yes, but it was already announced (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028) what this project is ;)

Real bummer, something must have gone wrong with one of my vibe motors. When I bring up the JetSeat control panel and run test, I'm able to feel the vibrations from 1 through 5, but nothing out of position 6.

I've tried uninstalling all of the software, and clearing out the registry. Then a fresh install. Same issue, vibe motor positions 1 thru 5 work out, nothing out of 6.

any suggestions?

TIA

-Jav

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Real bummer, something must have gone wrong with one of my vibe motors. When I bring up the JetSeat control panel and run test, I'm able to feel the vibrations from 1 through 5, but nothing out of position 6.

I've tried uninstalling all of the software, and clearing out the registry. Then a fresh install. Same issue, vibe motor positions 1 thru 5 work out, nothing out of 6.

any suggestions?

TIA

-Jav

wow! why didn't you reinstalled Windows?

(joke)

try to shake well that motor 6 area, give it some punches.

Sometimes motors can got stuck.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

wow! why didn't you reinstalled Windows?

(joke)

try to shake well that motor 6 area, give it some punches.

Sometimes motors can got stuck.

I used CCleaner for cleaning out the registry entries. Figured I'd give the old uninstall and reinstall a try.

I've been punching away on number 6, no luck yet. Haven't given up as of yet. :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Any idea what a replacement motor would be? I'm willing to do a little "surgery".... :-)

I can ship you one free of charge under the warranty, if you don't mind.

thank you buddy.

(I've punched vibe motor #6 more times than Muhammad Ali did to Joe Frazier... :);))

Yep i would like to order it from the russian shop but there is no english translation. lol

The link is Andre's signature on the previous post!

https://andres-eshop.pswebshop.com

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

Is Simshaker working in DCS 1.5.5? I have no effects. 2.0 over Nevada is working without issue.

EDIT: Nevermind I had a look in the Simshaker for aviators thread and saw the fix

Edited by Mtnbiker1998

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

I seem to be having an issue with CPU usage. I'm hitting the low 40%'s on a regular basis. Anybody know how to fix it?

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I seem to be having an issue with CPU usage. I'm hitting the low 40%'s on a regular basis. Anybody know how to fix it?

Looks like that's not a common problem.

Gladman, if you mean SimShaker software, please register a ticket here https://dreamsimteam.freshdesk.com/home

and give us please more details.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Support for Dirt Rally would be awesome! Same for Project Cars and Live for Speed

Would be great to have this supported Andre

intel i7 6700k overclocked to 4.6, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, Asus z170 pro gaming motherboard, Asus strix 1080, Max flight stick(modded), MFG Crosswind pedals.