GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi Andrey,

Yes, I followed the entire procedures. There was NO windows activity but I went through the whole process of reloading the firmware anyhow, but still it does not work.

Anything else I can try?

We can replace the failed part under the warranty.

The question is which part to replace.

Could you please borrow somewhere a voltmeter and check voltage at the power supply output?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On the preorder page you mention a "fabric military style cover". Will this be a slip on cover that would work for regular jetseats? I'd be interested in that sold separately.

Yes, that's possible. I use a dark olive colored fine fitted cover with my own regular KW-908. 50% cotton, 50 % polyester, wearproof, water-repellent fabric.

What about US $45 price (shipment included) ?

Also wondering if there'd be some other kinds of upgrades possible for owners of the original jetseat?

Good question. Currently we can add "fabric military style covers". Any other suggestions?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Hi Andrey, sorry to bother you currently using the 908 which I love, but sadly time has come to upgrade my chair. I'm leaning towards the Vertagear SL5000, http://vertagear.com/product/sl5000/ but obviously I was wondering if the 908 would be compatible as since it's a racing seat the sides curve in.

Do you know if I can mould the 908 to fit a racing seat or am I better off looking for a standard office chair. These things are quite expensive so would hate to get one that wouldn't fit the jetseat as that's a must have.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hi Andrey, sorry to bother you currently using the 908 which I love, but sadly time has come to upgrade my chair. I'm leaning towards the Vertagear SL5000, http://vertagear.com/product/sl5000/ but obviously I was wondering if the 908 would be compatible as since it's a racing seat the sides curve in.

Do you know if I can mould the 908 to fit a racing seat or am I better off looking for a standard office chair. These things are quite expensive so would hate to get one that wouldn't fit the jetseat as that's a must have.

Cowboy10uk

If no one else can help I can try sticking the jetseat in my car, as I have racing seats there :)

But given the mess of paracord I have attaching the jetseat to my deskchair (Its a big executive chair I got on sale, so the original straps were a little short) I'd prefer to NOT have to redo all that! So hopefully someone else will be able to answer your question :thumbup:

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

If no one else can help I can try sticking the jetseat in my car, as I have racing seats there :)

But given the mess of paracord I have attaching the jetseat to my deskchair (Its a big executive chair I got on sale, so the original straps were a little short) I'd prefer to NOT have to redo all that! So hopefully someone else will be able to answer your question :thumbup:

Thanks for the offer mate, but fingers crossed you won't have to do that. If all else fails I'm tempted to drive to the shop which is an HR away and see if they would let me attach the jetseat to it to test.

Just thinking the side parts will twist the motors around to the side of your body, not too sure if it would work like that. I have found a bigger chair, but sadly bigger chair = bigger price, so it adds another £100 on top of an already expensive seat.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Cowboy10uk

Hi Dave,

the only problem with racing seats was reported is too short JetSeat back side straps.

Go ahead and get it!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cheers mate, gonna be popping to the shop on Tuesday in that case then. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just switched from using a Gameseat to an office chair. The new seat is better. As already said, the racing seats are too short.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Andre,

I tried the mod that allows you to use Simshaker with Cliffs of Dover. The only responses I got were for the guns and taxiing. I also lost FFB for my Sidewinder 2 joystick.

Is this normal?

Thanks

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Andre,

I tried the mod that allows you to use Simshaker with Cliffs of Dover. The only responses I got were for the guns and taxiing.

Thanks

I think there should be touchdown at landings and damage as well.

I also lost FFB for my Sidewinder 2 joystick.

Is this normal?

I don't have an FFB joystick to test that. I suggest you should check the game FFB settings, since JetSeat FFB driver pretends to be another FFB joystick in your PC.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think there should be touchdown at landings and damage as well.

I don't have an FFB joystick to test that. I suggest you should check the game FFB settings, since JetSeat FFB driver pretends to be another FFB joystick in your PC.

So, that's why my control settings changed. Should have known. I'll have to do some testing.

Thanks,

TWC_SLAG

Yes, that's possible. I use a dark olive colored fine fitted cover with my own regular KW-908. 50% cotton, 50 % polyester, wearproof, water-repellent fabric.

What about US $45 price (shipment included) ?

Good question. Currently we can add "fabric military style covers". Any other suggestions?

Hi Andrey,

I'm going to find a volt meter to measure. Can you tell me how to measure? Which part to measure? Where do I plug the leads?

Thanks sorry i'm not good with these things.

Win 10 · i9900K@stock · 4070Ti· ASUS Z390-A · SSD · 64Gb · TM Warthog · CV1 · Quest 2

I'm have issues with both the normal version and the beta, the seat works when I test it in the editor, but nothing happens in-game.

I use a USB headset, both regular and Oculus Rift, I also tried to use the 3.5mm on the jetseat but it was the same.

I have tacview installed if that makes any difference.

I did try to reinstall the non-beta, but I'm not sure I did it correctly.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Been a while since I've used it.

Regards

Robin