GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I'm sorry in advance for hi-jacking this thread :)

I have searched on sim-racing forums for a while for user impressions of the jetseat with Project Cars but could find nothing :(

Have some of you guys tried the jetseat with Project Cars / Racing Sims in general? I know about the software simshaker for wheels, I know about the settings for rumble, curbs, engine, tire slip etc. but I have not found someone describe how it feels like.

I play DCS and Project Cars in VR and would like to add the jetseat to my setup.

Quote Vedexent: The technical term for an over ambitious ground attack pilot is "dead".

Quote SiThSpAwN: I figure 1.5 will have to buy some roses and chocolates, take 2.0 to a nice restaurant, and if it opens doors and is a gentleman, 1.5 and 2.0 might just get to merge one day.

Hi Rumnea,

please see the picture attached. There should be about 12.5 Volt.

If that really bothers you, I can simply ship you the power adapter as well. No probs.

Hi Andrey,

I was able to borrow a voltmeter. The settings on meter was set to 200 V AC and the reading came back as 26.2.

Thank you.

Win 10 · i9900K@stock · 4070Ti· ASUS Z390-A · SSD · 64Gb · TM Warthog · CV1 · Quest 2

Got my seat!

Thanks Andre! Seat arrived quickly minus 4 days sitting in U.S. customs :doh:

Played most of yesterday with it and it is AWESOME. The helos are the best and the Huey might be my new favorite!!

Thanks Andre for the great product and support!

Any news on Viggen support?

yeah. Before the jetseat, my eyes were glued to the speed gauge and the vertical velocity indicator when flying the Mi-8 especially as I died 100 times due to VRS when landing. With the jetseat, I dont even look at the gauges anymore. You simply feel the vibrations when she starts to get into vrs, simply correct with the controls, and Ive never had one since then :)

Thanks Andre! Seat arrived quickly minus 4 days sitting in U.S. customs :doh:

Played most of yesterday with it and it is AWESOME. The helos are the best and the Huey might be my new favorite!!

Thanks Andre for the great product and support!

Any news on Viggen support?

You are welcome Erik :)

Viggen support is on beta testing stage.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Greetings gentlemen!! well i ordered the seat on 20th Feb 2017 after an initial hiccup on my end as i had never used PayPal or ordered from abroad for that matter. Andre helped me out and we got the payment issue sorted out. He shipped out the seat on 21st feb 2017 and it took courier company just 3 days to deliver it to India from Russia. Got cleared by the customs the same day after making a call or two to the officers. Hooked it up and it worked like a charm. The seat is comfortable and the feedback is strong. Makes flying more authentic. It increased my SA a lot. In a dogfight when you pull high G and your AoA is off the chart. You needn't always look to your instrument to monitor your energy !! the vibrations does that for you!! Also the counter measures when being deployed gives the feedback as well so don't have to keep looking at the Gauge.The Vibration will stop when you are out of countermeasures. I could go on but i think you get the gist!!

I would highly recommend the seat to all the the simulation enthusiasts. Kudos to Andre for facilitating such a beautiful contraption to the masses !!

=ITGC= Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

ITGC Air Corp

Greetings gentlemen!! well i ordered the seat on 20th Feb 2017 after an initial hiccup on my end as i had never used PayPal or ordered from abroad for that matter. Andre helped me out and we got the payment issue sorted out. He shipped out the seat on 21st feb 2017 and it took courier company just 3 days to deliver it to India from Russia. Got cleared by the customs the same day after making a call or two to the officers. Hooked it up and it worked like a charm. The seat is comfortable and the feedback is strong. Makes flying more authentic. It increased my SA a lot. In a dogfight when you pull high G and your AoA is off the chart. You needn't always look to your instrument to monitor your energy !! the vibrations does that for you!! Also the counter measures when being deployed gives the feedback as well so don't have to keep looking at the Gauge.The Vibration will stop when you are out of countermeasures. I could go on but i think you get the gist!!

I would highly recommend the seat to all the the simulation enthusiasts. Kudos to Andre for facilitating such a beautiful contraption to the masses !!

Congratulations CHARLIE

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

I bet you are the first JetSeat owner in India.

I salute pioneers! :captain:

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I bet you are the first JetSeat owner in India.

I salute pioneers! :captain:

hahah!! I have recommended the seat to my squadron mates. Hopefully you'll get some more orders from India very soon!!

Regards

=ITGC= Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

ITGC Air Corp

Hi Andre,

I hope you are doing all right. I tried to buy the jetseat today and paypal got an error message from your website. It says "Shipping address state empty".

I sent a msg to the webmaster.

All the best,

Sydy