GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

SimShaker for DCS World and Falcon BMS is updated only if critical issues found, if you want more updates you can use SimShaker for Aviators software https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028

But if they are updated will this also include the newer Viggen in the update?

The link takes me to another software version. Do I need to replace my older software version to this newer software version to ensure that I keep updating with newer modules?

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Just wanted to give Andre and his crew another "job well done". I unfortunately experienced the loss of "pi 13" in the DIN connector and was thinking about asking Andre how I might purchase just the controller for the seat. On going to his website, I see this video for fixing the "pin 13" issue. Watched the video, followed the instructions and problem solved. What a great bunch that they even help us klutz's when we break something. Thanks Andre and crew.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I had this problem with the broken pin almost a year ago. And my fix is this (presuming you still have the pin) put the pin in the female hole with a slight bend in it so it's tight enough. Then simply connect it up again. Et voila. Sometimes you have to pull the pin out slightly with some pliers as the connection isn't brilliant but it's no biggie. I've been connecting and unconnecting everyday for the last year without any real issues. Saves taking the thing to bits anyways.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Hi Andre

I just PMed you about the error message "Shipping Address State Empty" when I tried to make a preorder.

Please have a check, thank you!

13700k @5.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 4000MHz CL14 | ASUS Z690 TUF  | GIGABYTE RTX4090 Gaming OC | Samsung 970PRO 512G + 980PRO 2T

GIGABYTE M32U | HP Reverb G2

Warthog HOTAS | TPR | JetSeat | TrackIR5

Windows 11

Hi Andre,

I was about to place an order for the Jetset sim edition and was initially going to use paypal, the shipping cost to New Zealand was $33. Then I decided to register an account and all of a sudden the shipping cost changed to $100:huh:. I've been shopping online for quite sometime now and never paid so much for shipping even with DHL. That seems way too much just for shipping and that's excluding any tax. I mean I don't rally need it to be wrapped up in gold and bullet proof packaging:) Could you provide any cheaper option otherwise I will have to hold off and find some other way. Thanks

Hi Andre,

I was about to place an order for the Jetset sim edition and was initially going to use paypal, the shipping cost to New Zealand was $33. Then I decided to register an account and all of a sudden the shipping cost changed to $100:huh:. I've been shopping online for quite sometime now and never paid so much for shipping even with DHL. That seems way too much just for shipping and that's excluding any tax. I mean I don't rally need it to be wrapped up in gold and bullet proof packaging:) Could you provide any cheaper option otherwise I will have to hold off and find some other way. Thanks

Hi Slava,

Thank you for the feedback.

1) My shipping cost is based on my express delivery operator charges. I consider my operator as proven, fast, reliable and friendly. The New Zealand is pretty distant from Russia and they charge me the highest rate. I'm going to see if I can reduce the price.

2) At the moment I've temporarily re-enabled economy registered mail shipping option ($33) for the New Zealand, but I do not accept any responsibility if any kind of delay will happen in this case.

3) Another option may be shipping via DPD, they seems to have lower charges, but I haven't shipped with them yet and don't know if they are good enough in Russia. If you are interested with that, please let me know and we will try it.

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't quite understand what do you mean under 'the newer Viggen'.

AJS Viggen is supported in current stable version of SSA.

Yes, you need to switch to SSA to obtain FX for the latest DCS modules.

Thanks for the reply Andre, so the current stable version SSA is a new version that supersedes the old version that I am using.

Ok, sorry if this has been covered 10,000 times but have you got a direct link and do I need to uninstall my current version before installing..... I need to feel the viggen's wing stall in the turn!

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Received it today, great job Andre!

Feels very solid and it fits my chair perfectly when I line everything up.

Extremely satisfied, always solid customer service, both on this and my old KW-908, and ofcourse Simshaker!

Thanks mate!

Hey, is that the new limited version?

Some Viperpits.org members asked for a pic of it.

Cheers

Thanks for the reply Andre, so the current stable version SSA is a new version that supersedes the old version that I am using.

Ok, sorry if this has been covered 10,000 times but have you got a direct link and do I need to uninstall my current version before installing..... I need to feel the viggen's wing stall in the turn!

I think you should follow the information in this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think you should follow the information in this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028

Thanks Andre, down loaded it, installed it and played it.

Pain free installation and ran perfectly first time, SimShaker for Aviators is looking really good.

• 2 weeks later...

I have received my JetSeat SE a couple of weeks ago. I just didn't have time to test it until now.

I have tried DCS, War Thunder, and IL-2 BOS (via sound mode) with VR and the new JetSeat SE.

Woooo! It's amazing. The vibration does enhance the immersion of VR flight.

I am really happy with the JetSeat. Thanks! Andre. :thumbup:

o0YTgqa.jpg