GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andre on the way home this week when will my order be ready

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

"Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1"??? No Windows 10 for ibaServer and iBa Effects?

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

Hi Andre - I placed an order with you mate! Totally excited about receiving your amazing work product! Question: Is that what mine will look like too?

Hi JG7_X_Man,

Thank you for the order!

Your seat will look like a regular KW-908 model but with black edging.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, Andre, I'm sold by the consistent praise of your customers! I've got a couple small dimension change requests for the SE, can we work together on those?

Let's have a look on that.

If those changes are going to be time consuming, I'd prefer to do that later in this year.

At the moment I've got a lot of work to do.

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Received the KW-908 yesterday. Installed the software and tested the motors, everything worked as it should. As my current officechair isn't suited for the jetseat i dragged in the recliner from the living room, strapped on the jetseat and booted up DCS. After about 20 of minutes flying a few different planes with just the keyboard while sitting 2m from the monitor my initial reaction was "so.. i bought a massage mat", not sure what to think about it.

Later in the evening i went back, rigged the hotas and put on the rift headset for some BFM. 2 hours later i was somehow not nauseous (which i usually get after an hour of intense maneuvering). I was managing my planes energy much better than before, and got good feedback on increase in AOA. Adding to the immersion was things like a bump on the left/right side when launching from hardpoints, shaking when firing the cannon and feedback from deploying and retracting landing gears.

Based on my first few hours i would highly recommend the KW-908, especially for those wanting to take VR flying to the next level without going bankrupt. I hope sometimes in the future it will work with IL2:BoX. :)

I’m looking forward to mine probably a month out with shipping if I guess right. Haven’t finalized what my simming seat is going to be yet the office chair will not work for the puma because of arm rests. I’m thinking in the time between when I get home and finalize the seat I’ll use either a cabelas blind chair with the arm on the left down if it doesn’t work I have a smaller blind chair from Caldwell that’s part of the shooting pod chair.

I’m thinking of a custom base with an eBay racing seat or a prebuilt sim seat that lets you remove the front end since I have the wheel stand pro for saitek yoke and the puma for flying helos. I’m getting a gf2 with modern combat grip and extension next month for fighters and when released I’ll get the vkb tecs to go with it. That will be a center stick setup I’ve the gladiator for side stick use if needed. I’ll have to either buy a tm wh thottle or use my saitek x56 throttle if I can get it to work reliably. So that will give me three flat sim setups plus I have a mad Catz racing controls setup. I might see if wheel pro will sell me the extra pieces to mount the vkb and mad Catz controls separately. Or build them myself if I go the custom seat route.

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Received the KW-908 yesterday. Installed the software and tested the motors, everything worked as it should. As my current officechair isn't suited for the jetseat i dragged in the recliner from the living room, strapped on the jetseat and booted up DCS. After about 20 of minutes flying a few different planes with just the keyboard while sitting 2m from the monitor my initial reaction was "so.. i bought a massage mat", not sure what to think about it.

Later in the evening i went back, rigged the hotas and put on the rift headset for some BFM. 2 hours later i was somehow not nauseous (which i usually get after an hour of intense maneuvering). I was managing my planes energy much better than before, and got good feedback on increase in AOA. Adding to the immersion was things like a bump on the left/right side when launching from hardpoints, shaking when firing the cannon and feedback from deploying and retracting landing gears.

Based on my first few hours i would highly recommend the KW-908, especially for those wanting to take VR flying to the next level without going bankrupt. I hope sometimes in the future it will work with IL2:BoX. :)

Mel - Thank you for that review. My goal is to upgrade from the MS FF2 stick now that I will have feedback from my chair - which is more realistic than just a joystick shaking. My Saiteck X-56 is childish just now!:megalol:

Sounds like you might be using the JetSeat in 'Sound Mode' rather than 'USB Mode'. Check your JetSeat control panel to see if you are in 'Sound Mode'. If you are, try changing from sound mode to 'USB Mode' and then run SimShaker for Aviators (SSA).

I use 'Sound Mode' for BoX and CloD, because they are not compatible with SSA, but for DCS I change the JetSeat to 'USB Mode' and use SSA. With SSA I then get the aircraft bespoke feedback features that SSA provides :)

With 'Sound Mode' when flying BoX or CloD I get the vibrations when people speak on TS, but I don't find it much of a bother once we start flying. It would be great if BoX and CloD were to become compatible with software like SSA, but that is not the case at the moment.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Happy landings,

Talisman

Hi,

After your help I'm finally using my jetseat again. And the more I use it, the more I get praised, it's simply amazing using VR. Feeling the stick movements in you butt, and your sides of the body while turning. My favorite is when I pull negative G it starts rumbling higher on my backside.

No more flying without it, that for sure. Trying to get my mates to buy it, but they think I'm overselling it BUT I'M NOT They just need to come over and try it.

Well thanks again you guys that helped me

Skickat från min SM-J730F via Tapatalk

So, with the old JetSeat being phased out, and the new product in development, if we want to get something in the next couple months, is there anything we can purchase?

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

So, with the old JetSeat being phased out, and the new product in development, if we want to get something in the next couple months, is there anything we can purchase?
There is a newer model? I'm also interested in this.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

There is a newer model? I'm also interested in this.

If you go to the Gametrix JetSeat page, you'll see they're sold out, and the unit is discontinued.

I believe this is the new model, but I've asked a number of times for more information, and not received a reply:

https://forcefeel.tech/

I still have plenty of KW-908 in stock.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you go to the Gametrix JetSeat page, you'll see they're sold out, and the unit is discontinued.

I believe this is the new model, but I've asked a number of times for more information, and not received a reply:

https://forcefeel.tech/

Well gametrix and Andre's shop are two different websites. Most of us here ordered directly through Andre's shop not the gametrix site. There have also been reports of people buying from the gametrix website and not receiving their order.

There is still some available here but I do not see the sim edition anymore.

https://andres.shop/12-jetseat

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Well gametrix and Andre's shop are two different websites. Most of us here ordered directly through Andre's shop not the gametrix site. There have also been reports of people buying from the gametrix website and not receiving their order.

There is still some available here but I do not see the sim edition anymore.

https://andres.shop/12-jetseat

Thanks. "sim edition"?

Thanks. "sim edition"?
Yea look at Buckeye's post it's similar to that material and look. The normal sim edition has the cutout for the throttle where you would sit in between your legs and makes the motors more accessible for taking them out and servicing if needed. Also I think the material is a little different.

Yea look at Buckeye's post it's similar to that material and look. The normal sim edition has the cutout for the throttle where you would sit in between your legs and makes the motors more accessible for taking them out and servicing if needed. Also I think the material is a little different.

Ah, OK. I just presumed that was a custom build, not a standard product.

Ah, OK. I just presumed that was a custom build, not a standard product.
It is custom the only difference is the regular sim edition has a cutout in the middle if you like to mount your stick in the center of your desk/pit.

Definitely different material on the seat cover...Andre's Sim Edition is made from a nice, "military style fabric" (per the website) versus the stock seat which I believe is a pleather type of material. The SE material seems durable. In any case, the SE edition from Andre looks and I imagine feels worlds better.

Outside of the other benefits you mentioned, my understanding is that Andre also adds additional padding/cushioning inside of the seat cover so it's much more comfortable to sit on. With the basic "seat mat" I can only imagine you can feel the little vibration motors uncomfortably digging in to you while sitting on them.

Lastly, regarding the differences in the new ForceFeel seat, sokol made a post with the most relevant details I've seen so far:

Accord VKB (in il2.ru) - who are the JetSeat developer*, Gametrix discontinued production of seats a more than a year now and are selling stocks. KW-908 sold out.

Since this product was released only in CIS market (Russia and neighbors) and initially came with support only for WT and WoT was not a commercial success, receiving only few orders from resellers.

Seems that Gametrix will produce new units as "new (colors) model" ForceFeel only if has a bunch of 100 pre-orders.

* And granted Gametrix rights for 20 years... :music_whistling:

Thread for further questions and discussion: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=203529

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440