GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I’m in the same boat I installed ssa.? Then it did it’s thing and went away tried to reinstall because I had to leave the first time and it said it was there for me had to reboot for another reason and then went to fly the f-15c and no joy. Is there a detailed check list for the jetseat with ssa for dcs I wish someone would do detailed written checklists for installing voice attack, Viacom pro and ssa for the jetseat. Then another checklist for running dcs with all of the above so you know when and how to get everything to work but I guess M dreaming. I’ve never got va and Viacom to work in dcs like it is supposed to now trouble with ssa since that’s the driving software for the jetseat.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I’m in the same boat I installed ssa.? Then it did it’s thing and went away tried to reinstall because I had to leave the first time and it said it was there for me had to reboot for another reason and then went to fly the f-15c and no joy. Is there a detailed check list for the jetseat with ssa for dcs I wish someone would do detailed written checklists for installing voice attack, Viacom pro and ssa for the jetseat. Then another checklist for running dcs with all of the above so you know when and how to get everything to work but I guess M dreaming. I’ve never got va and Viacom to work in dcs like it is supposed to now trouble with ssa since that’s the driving software for the jetseat.

Well I think as the weekend rolls around we'll get some help for these guys. I have looked and low for a Youtube tutorial with no avail. I have got it to work in IL-2 BOK via sound mode. So after installing the SSA drivers - I tested it and it worked.

I hope so I have heard so many good things about it the cushion came quickly considering where it came from.i guess it will be reasonable if I get it to work. I thought it would be more comfortable than it is but I didn’t buy it to be comfortable but to be pressure simulator to help fool my senses in to believing I’m airborne.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Please do two step by step checklist one for the install and the other from a cold and dead computer thru theflight in dcs thanks in advance

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Finally received my Jetseat SE! Got stuck in customs for a while and sadly got a bit more costly :-/

Really happy with it (tho nr7 motor isn't responding ATM, but haven't checked the wires yet - which is easy to do now btw)

I really like the improvements over the ordinary jetseat.

Not only it fits good in my Obutto R3volution gaming chair, it's also a lot comfortable with the padding.

Setting it up just takes minutes, but you can (if you want) spend hours to tweak different feedback setting, which I love!

TY Andre once again!

Posting a short unboxing/review I hastily put together (for my community). It's in Swedish but with English subs;

I have been thru both the jetseat user guide and faqs several times ill check the mode by holding it down for several seconds it might be in the wrong mode. But does ssa start automatically with dcs or is there an app i most activate

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Everything starts automatically for me when DCS launches. Here are the two windows that in the background normally.

Capture.thumb.PNG.9d88f20492e467c2c0417859af0138cc.PNG

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Everything starts automatically for me when DCS launches. Here are the two windows that in the background normally.

Hey, you are using a pretty old version...

You might check out the new SimShaker for Aviators!

Link: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028

Hi, new question. When I'm joining friends servers my seat isn't responding. But when I host as server it works. Friends server has unchecked integrity check. And jetseat software and SSA up and running from get go.

Same on both maps 2.5

Best regards

Skickat från min SM-J730F via Tapatalk

Hi, new question. When I'm joining friends servers my seat isn't responding. But when I host as server it works. Friends server has unchecked integrity check. And jetseat software and SSA up and running from get go.

Same on both maps 2.5

Best regards

Skickat från min SM-J730F via Tapatalk

The server must allow player exports.

Why doesn't ED allow data export for one's own aircraft regardless of server setting? Seems a little shortsighted of them. Is there some way that could be exploited that I haven't imagined yet?

Because ED would like to give the admins some control of the 'settings'. There are rumours that this data have been used for cheating on PvP servers...

However, I personally think, allowing players own data export should be the default...

Anyone know how to access this SSA screen? I own the Jetseat and SSA and cant find it.

https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/102385542845985326590/6537018772204647426?authkey=CIrfiPmu_YGfqwE

Got it. With DCS running I had to hover the mouse pointer over the main icon and a small blank window appears on the desktop to the left of the icon . Click on the blank window and the control screen is revealed. Very obtuse.

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

I love the Jetseat..... BUT, the first one I bought (and didnt use a lot) was when I was just learning DCS. After several months two of the motors died. Tried sending it back to Andre for repair but it cost around $80. So I bought ANOTHER one but got the model with velcro instead of a stitched seam so I could fix them if need be. I have had this one for about 3 months of constant use and after using the Gametrix motor test software discovered the one behind my right shoulder is operating at half power. Although I love what it does for immersion, I HATE HOW THESE CRAPPY MOTORS ARE PRONE TO FAILURE !! Rant over......

Edited by lasvideo

Most of the time I send replacement parts free of charge under the warranty. Weak motors mostly can be "cured" with putting a portion of silicon spray inside it.

Everything can be fixed if we stop hating an make up our minds.

I'm on a road till March 29, but once I get back home I will sertanly be able to help.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Most of the time I send replacement parts free of charge under the warranty. Weak motors mostly can be "cured" with putting a portion of silicon spray inside it.

Everything can be fixed if we stop hating an make up our minds.

I'm on a road till March 29, but once I get back home I will sertanly be able to help.

Yes its true I do express "hate" for prematurely broken products in my rant above. But to be fair, there is also lot of love expressed above as well.

"I love the Jetseat..... "

"Although I love what it does for immersion....."

Honestly, more than anything I am just very frustrated with a product that I have bought twice due to components that stop working correctly far to soon.

I appreciate all the support I have gotten from Andre. He has been great to deal with.The Jetseat and SSA add a lot to the VR flight experience, but at around $200 a pop I expect it to last a more reasonable length of time. I wish I could replace the motors with a more reliable ones.

BTW, since this obviously is an ongoing issue Im sure customers that need to repair the units would benefit from a You Tube video demonstrating the process. Especially those of use that never do this sort of thing. ;)

Edited by lasvideo

Tom, you already have at least 6 sane spare motors from the first device, may be all the 8, since we don't know for sure wich part failed that time. That should not be hard to replace any motor in a modded seat. I can send you a replacement for the weak one. How else can I help you?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]